"Why do you want to change the world?"

I swear I can't even believe some people still ask me this. Have you looked at the world?! For me, it's pretty normal to want to change this world. Sometimes I just look at the people around me, and I wonder so hard: "how can you keep living this way when you're aware of what's happening?!"

And I promise I'm not judging I'm literally wondering how you can do that, 'cause no matter how much I try I just can't. And there's nothing bad about just living without even thinking about everything bad that's happening in the world, it's a good thing actually. Think about it, if everyone was as concerned as me, no one would have the strenght to keep living. They would either kill themself or do anything they can to change the situation. 

Because it's so hard to live, and to just feel the need to do something. I can't even do normal things, things you would do on a daily basis without wanting to take a fucking plane and do everything I can to change all of these inequalities. Maybe it's just the purpose my brain has found for my life. 

It's true that when I look at people, all around me, they just live. They live their life, sometimes they wonder about things but that's all, they keep living and growing up, and at some point they grow old and they just die. And that's all. Now there are so many beliefs about what happens after death, I know, but I'm not talking about that. 

People die, and that's all. And what is remembered? Their actions. Most of the time they've changed the lives of the people close to them, and a few more, and that's all. And in a billion years, will they be remembered? Nop, don't think so. So now, what's the point of life? 

Being happy? Yeah I guess. But I can be happy, and even when I'm happy I don't feel complete (I see you coming no silly jokes;). It's like something is missing. And I know some people are gonna say that I should get interested in spiritual stuff and I don't know, maybe you're right, but right now it's just not what I wanna do. 

So then my brain probably thought : "what can I do here?". The answer? Impossible stuff, crazy stuff, stuff no one would have even thought of doing. And that's what I want to do. A life full of adventures, just like in the books. And what can I do that matter here? Change the world, make it a better place 'cause then when I'll be on the edge of dying, there's a chance that I'll feel complete. 

But you know, I don't know. 

Some people say I'm a good person. It's not really true. I'll be a good person when I won't speak but I'll act. I'll do something. Now, I'm just a normal person, with bad sides, and good ones. 

But, one day, I'm pretty sure I'll be a legend. And I'm not being selfish, I'm just saying what I think is true. 

One day, I'll be a legend. 

Anyway, 

G'bye