Argh

Hey. 

Do you feel like me? I don't know where you are, I just know you can understand me and that's a huge thing so here's my question. Do you feel the same? 

I'm gonna explain. 

Do you feel like every day of your life just goes by in front of your eyes, and time passes you by so fast that you can't even realise it, and you're not really living your life, you're dreaming it. Everything is just a blur and you're here and you watch your life passing and you're like "how does it go so fast? What is even happening?!". Yep that's me. 

I'm really confused. I feel weird. I want to have the control back but for some reason I can't. 

People change people. 

That's the deal. 

Well I don't meet anyone new so what am I supposed to do? Also I'm literally being raised in a world that's constantly falling apart so it sure doesn't help. I wonder how it was centuries ago. I wish I could travel through time or do something productive with my life instead of just sitting here. 

What am I even doing? I don't know if you know the answer or if you even care, I don't know. 

I could say so many things right now but will it even matter? I'm making my way through life and I guess it should be enough but it's not. I'm sixteen. But one day I'll be old. 

Ugh I swear sometimes I just hate my brain for making me think about all of that stuff because then I just freeze and I just can't function anymore. Anyways. I'm gonna go. I just hate this feeling of nostalgia and melancholy. I hate it so much. 

G'bye.