The Catcher in the Rye

Okay so recently I've been thinking about my life. I mean more than usual. I've been analyzing everything and I feel like suddenly time is going by so much faster and I'm scared 'cause I know the decisions you make when you're young decide for your entire future.

I don't know if you've ever felt the same way. I read The Catcher in the Rye. I really liked it, I like the main character, I kinda relate to him. I like the story, and how it's written but the thing is now I'm nostalgic and I just hate being nostalgic so much. I don't know if you do.

I literally have no idea what I wanna do. I have all these projects but they never accomplish and I'm realy scared I'm gonna end up like these people that always dream but are considered screw ups by society.

Maybe I'm judging but that's honestly what I think. I don't wanna screw this life up 'cause it's a good one. Oh by the way I believe in reincarnation, that's why I'm saying that.

I saw a friend of mine today, it was great, we've known eachother for so long. But next year she's moving away in Asia, really far away from where we live at the time and I'll miss her so much. And it feels weird you know? People are making decisions about their life, they're growing up.

And I'm just not ready. Were you ready? Are you gonna be ready? It's too soon for me. I can't. But at the same time I want to. I'm lost and I'm disappointed in myself. I don't wanna waste my life.

What am I gonna do in the future? How am I gonna be like? I'm so afraid I'll be something that I hate.

Anyways see you soon I guess, somewhen in the future.

G'bye.