My Mate and Trouble

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Vampire Diaries only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Annamarie pov
I was in the Salvatore living room with Stefan.

I had moved in with him and Damon for a bit. Nik had also compelled Stefan to turn nearly everything off. Except two. His loyalty to Nik and his love for me. The latter I was currently enjoying.

He was having fun playing a bloody version of twister when there was a knock on the door. Damon answered it and Bekah came in.
" He left! Klaus just left!!"
" What?" I asked. I stood up but Stefan pulled me down.
" Don't worry about it. I'm sure everything is fine."
" No. You don't get it. If he left that means he took my siblings. I need them back."
" And we'll get them back. I promise." Bekah spoke.
" Where is my room?" I sighed and spoke.
" You can share with me Beks."
" Perfect." She sped off to find the room. Stefan spoke.
" We have to get to school."
" Oh school. Yay." Stefan nipped my ear.
" Don't be like that Anna." I rolled my eyes but smiled. Bekah came down.
" You do it I'm going with you."
" First you need to change Beks. And I should also." I got up and kissed Stefan.
" I'll be right back."

We had fun at school and Bekah enjoyed messing with Caroline.

That night at the bonfire Damon distracted Rebekah. I knew something was up but I played along. They kidnapped Stefan and took him away.

I was relaxing at a lake. Just then my eyes were covered. I smiled.
" And I thought they locked you up." My eyes were uncovered.
"Mmm. Nope. They gave me a lecture about being better and being more human."
"Oh. How boring." Stefan chuckled and kissed me.
" Very boring. Elena still thinks that there is a chance with us."
" Mmm. Then we need to fix that." Stefan smirked and pinned me to the ground.
"Mmm. No jealousy. Remember."
" Oh I won't. But I do think it's time that little doppelganger learns her lesson." Stefan put a hand on my cheek.
" First things first." We kissed.
"Or I could wait a bit." We kissed again.

The next day things began going crazy. Stefan disappeared. The Scooby gang had kidnapped him. Well let them have their fun. Anything they did I could undo.

At school the next day I was relaxing outside while Bekah was practicing with the cheer squad. After a bit Elena came up. She had found Mikael. Rebekah spoke to her while I thought back to when we were still human.

Flashback
Bekah, Henrik, and I were doing some work when Bekah smiled.
" Come on, Henrik. Our brothers are fighting again." We ran to see Elijah and Niklaus practice fighting again. Eli saw us first.
" Oh look. Our sisters' have arrived. To watch my fast approaching victory."
" On the contrary Elijah." They kept practicing till Nik cut Eli's belt.
" They've come to laugh at you." We all laughed till we noticed father. I put Henrik behind me. Father went over and took Eli's sword. Eli came over to me and pulled me close. Mother spoke up after a bit.
" You've made your point, Mikael."
" Father." I said. He stuck the sword in the ground next to Nik. Then he left. I ran over to Nik and tackled him in a hug. He pulled me to him. Henrik came over and hugged us.
End of flashback

Later Bekah texted Elena to come over. Elena came over and they got into an argument. We began to talk to Elena. We went to Stefan's room so Bekah could snoop.
" Are you gonna root through his stuff all night or are you gonna tell me your story?"
" You really are no fun. What do you want to know?"
"Elijah said that your father was a landowner in Europe. How did you guys end up here?"
" My parents had just started a family when a plague struck their homeland. They lost a child to it. They wanted to escape and protect their future family from the same fate."
" So how did you end up here? This part of the world hadn't even been discovered yet."
" Not by anyone in your history books. But my mother knew the witch Ayana, who heard from the spirits of a mystical land where everyone was healthy......Blessed by the gifts of speed and strength. That led my family here, where we lived amongst those people."
" The werewolves?"
" To us, they were just our neighbors. My family lived in peace with them for over 20 years, during which time my family had more children, including me and Anna."
" You make it sound so normal."
"It was. Once a month, our family retreated to the caves beneath our village. The wolves would howl through the night, and by morning we'd return home. One full moon, Klaus and the youngest of us Henrik snuck out to watch the men turn into beasts. That was forbidden. Henrik payed the price."
" Wait. He died?" I spoke.
" Yes. And that was the beginning of the end of peace with our neighbors. And one of the last moments my family had together as humans." Just then Damon called. Elena talked to him and Bekah and I snooped for a bit. Elena got impatient after a bit.
" Can we get on with the story?" Bekah went over and picked up a picture of Elena and Stefan.
" Honestly I don't get you two as a couple."
"Why would you? You don't know anything about who he really is." Bekah smiled and put the picture down.
" I know exactly who he is. He's a vampire. And on top of that he's my sister's mate. We're a predatory species. We don't have time to care about humans and their silly little lives."
"Is that why you did that runway show earlier? Because you don't care about the homecoming dance? You know what. I'm just gonna go."
" You haven't even heard half the story."
" And you're not going to tell it. You're just bored and looking for someone to push around. Find someone else to play with. Maybe you can compel yourself a friend."
"The necklace wasn't Stefan's to give. It belonged to the original witch." Bekah said.
" The one who put the hybrid curse on Klaus?" I spoke.
" Not just hybrid curse. She's the one who turned us into vampires." I told Elena what had happened the night before we were turned. Bekah spoke.
" I'm thirsty. Do you want a drink?"