A Ball and Trouble

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Vampire Diaries only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Annamarie pov
Tonight we were hosting a ball in the town. I was getting ready with Bekah, Kol, Eli, and Finn. Kol spoke up.
" Rebekah. Tell me how handsome I am."
" Oh, Kol, you know I can't be compelled." I snickered and Finn smiled. Nik came in.
" You went after Elena? What is wrong with you?"
" Here we go."
" Do you want another dagger in your heart?"
" Again with the dagger threats? Don't you have any other tricks?"
" Oh, go back to staring at yourself." Nik and Kol continued to argue while I got changed. After a bit I had enough and went out.
" Sorry Beks. But I don't think this suits me." My two brothers stopped fighting and looked at me. Bekah spoke.
" I think it does." Eli chuckled and Finn sighed. He came over and put his hands on my shoulders.
" Why don't we try something else? I think I have just the thing." I looked at my oldest brother and nodded.

Finn took me away then handed me a box.
"Here little lamb. Try this." He left then I got the box opened.

I grinned

I grinned. It was perfect. I put it on and went out. Bekah wasn't there. My brothers looked up and grinned.
" Well. Now that's much more appropriate." Finn said.
" Did you all......." Eli chuckled.
" We thought it would suit you." I hugged him.
" Thank you. It's beautiful."
" Like you sister." Kol said. Finn had me sit down and he messed with my hair. I smiled and let him do it. Finn and Eli had always made sure that I was taken care of. Finn finished my hair and then kissed my head and got ready himself. I looked in the mirror at my hair. It was perfect.

Later at the ball I was greeting different guests when I heard a voice speak

" Well you look nice." I sighed and spoke.
" I'd rather not talk to you." Stefan got in front of me.
" But I thought you liked me. With us being mates and all." I rolled my eyes.
" You've tried to kill my brother. More than once."
" Oh I'm sorry. I was trying to prevent anymore trouble."
" And how'd that work out?"
"Come on Anna. I'm sorry."
" No you're really not. Not yet." Just then Finn came over.
"Is there a problem sister?"
" No. Not at all brother."
" Anna. Why don't you go find Elijah?" I looked at Stefan then nodded my head. I went in search of Eli.

Finn pov
Once Anna was gone I turned to this baby vampire.
"I don't know what happened in the past or anything but if you hurt my little sister again it won't end well for you. Don't antagonize us. Ever."
" Your sister isn't so innocent. She's very very cunning. Something I'm guessing she learned from you all." I smiled.
" Hmmm. You baby vampires can be so naive. You don't know a thing about my family dynamics. I won't repeat myself. Don't mess with Annamarie. Ever." Just then I saw the doppelganger.
" If you'll excuse me. I must go." I left to talk to the doppelganger. Anna wanted a word with her in private.

Annamarie pov
Elijah called everyone together. My siblings and I were on the top of the stairs.
"Welcome. Thank you for joining us. Whenever our family gathers together it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance. Tonight's pick is a centuries-old waltz, so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner, please join us in the ballroom." We all got ready. Finn turned to me and held out his hand. I smiled and took it. I saw Eli smile and chuckle.

Finn danced with me for a little bit before he switched with Eli.
" You look amazing engill."
" Thank you Eli. You look handsome." He chuckled and smiled at me. Just then we switched partners again and this time I was with Stefan.
" You look very lovely tonight."
"Don't. I'm still cross with you."
" I'm sorry. I just thought maybe with Klaus out of the way you would be more free."
" Well then you were naive to think so. My family is the most important thing to me. They're all I have left. I can't loose them. So bug off." I walked away.

Just then Kol came up next to me.
" What is the matter sister?"
" Not in the mood Kol. Please."
"Hey. Relax sister." Kol got in front of me.
" It's okay. Alright. No tears." I smiled.
" Thanks Kol." He nodded his head then went away. I took a deep breath then went upstairs.

After a bit Elena came in.
" Why did you want to talk?" I sighed and closed the doors.
" You still hate my brother?"
" He's evil. So yeah. I do hate him." I sighed and turned to face her.
" Niklaus isn't evil. He just is broken. We all are. But you and your friends have tried to kill me continously. So listen closely. If I catch you plotting against my family again it won't end well for anyone. I can easily turn this town against you. So don't push."
" Why do you support him? He's hurt you over and over."
"Nik's my brother. Family above all. Always and forever."
" So what? You called me here to threaten me?"
" No. I need something from you. A drop of your blood to do a certain spell to make sure my siblings can't be daggered ever again. I won't have Niklaus continue to harm them."
" How will my blood help?"
" I can make a weapon to give my brother a taste of his own medicine. So. Will you help?" She handed me her hand. I cut her finger and took a little of her blood. Once she left Finn and Eli came in.
" Does she suspect anything?"
" No. She doesn't. Close the doors please." Finn did so. I got mother's spell book.
" Are you sure this will work Anna?"
" Yes. It will. Trust me brothers." I poured Elena's blood in the bowl. Then I added a few things. I chanted and the bowl glowed. Then everything in the bowl disappeared.
" It's done. We're safe. For ever." Finn came over and hugged me.
" Are you really alright sister?"
" Yes. I am."

The next day I was with Nik and Kol, just relaxing. Bekah came in shortly after.
" Well. Well. Well. There's our girl." Kol blocked Bekah's path.
" Get out of my way, Kol."
"Out all night. What a scandal. I trust you did better than that commoner. Matt, was it?"
" If you don't shut your mouth, the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth." Nik smirked.
" Don't start, Nik."
" I didn't say anything."
" I'm bored. Our sister is a strumpet, but at least she's having fun." I ignored my brothers for quite a bit. Nik and Kol left shortly after. After a bit I went to find Eli.

I found him in the study looking over some paperwork. I watched my big brother from the doorway.
" What is it engill?"
" Nothing Eli." He looked up.
" Annamarie. You're lying." I looked down with tears in my eyes. Eli came over and gently pulled me to the couch. He sat down with me.
" What is it engill?" I cried and curled into him.
" I.......I don't want to love him. Not anymore." Eli sighed then kissed my head. I put my head in his lap and cried.
" Sweet little one. You can't choose who is your mate. I know it hurts but maybe you should talk to him." I sighed and tried to stop crying. Eli petted my hair.
" You haven't changed at all little angel. You're still the same sweet girl. You don't have to be scared. Everything will work out." I smiled and laughed.
" Thanks Eli." Eli smiled then spoke.
" Well. How about we go out for lunch?" I sat up and smiled.
" Can Finn come also?" My brother chuckled.
" Of course. We all have some catching up to do after all." I hugged him and then went to find my eldest brother.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.