Torture and Fun

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Vampire Diaries only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Annamarie pov
I had changed and was waiting for Damon to wake up. I had made my brothers promise to let me deal with Damon. Bekah wanted to help of course.

Minus bow

Minus bow

It wasn't long before Damon woke up. I smirked and spoke.
" Morning sunshine." He growled at me.
" You bitch."
" Now now. This is what you get. You kill my brother and I hurt you. Now. I know you're taking vervain. You stink of it so we'll just have to drain you. Then have some fun." I took out my ceremonial dagger I always kept on me.
" Now shall we?"

" Go to hell." I smirked and cut his throat a little bit. Bekah came in just then.
" Having fun sister?"
" Yes. He's not talking though. Want to have a go sister?"
" Of course." I let Rebekah have her fun and I left.

I cleaned the blood off of me and relaxed. I was reading when I sighed and leaned back. I fiddled with my necklace that Finn had gotten me a long time ago. I let tears fall down my cheeks. Suddenly I was pulled into a chest and I heard Elijah speak.
"It's alright Anna. I swear we will make them pay." I let out a shaky breath.
"I want them hurt. I want to hurt them like they hurt me." Lijah nodded and stood up. He bent down and took my hands.
"Anna. Why don't we get out of this town for a little bit? We could go anywhere you want." I smiled and hugged his neck.
"Deal." He chuckled and held me close.
"I'm so sorry Anna. I should have been there with Finn." I shook my head.
"No. It's not your fault. Or mine. Finn would be so upset with us for saying these things. You know he always hated it when we tried to blame ourselves." Lijah chuckled and kissed my forhead.
" Where would you like to go?" I bit my lip.
" There is one place. Just don't kill me." Lijah raised an eyebrow then realized exactly where I wanted to go. He sighed.
" I did say anywhere you want." I squealed in joy and hugged him.
" Thank you!" He nodded his head and smiled.
" Of course sister." Elijah smiled and helped me pack.

The next day we got on the plane and was headed to where I wanted to go. Kol was going with us.

I rested on the plane before I got changed.

We landed and I got out letting the sun hit my skin

We landed and I got out letting the sun hit my skin. I grinned and stretched. Finally. Elijah chuckled at my joy.
" Sister. You look happy." I grinned.
" Of course I am. I'm finally back in my other home." I saw my car waiting. I went over and opened it.

Lijah sat in the passenger seat while Kol sat in the back

As we drove we talked.
" Remind me why we had to come here?"
" Because Kol I love being here. Besides they owe me." Kol snorted.
" Imagine that. Your little creations owe you."
" Aw. Don't be jealous Kol." Kol rolled his eyes at me and I smirked. Lijah chuckled and shook his head.

Soon enough we arrived to the place. I grinned and decided to be my usual self. I got out then went to the door. I opened it and went in.

It didn't take long for me to find one of my friends.
" Jane." She turned and grinned.
" Anne!" She ran over and we hugged tightly.
" Where have you been sister? We missed you."
" I've been busy." She rolled her eyes but smiled.
" Come. They'll want to see you." I grinned and smirked.
" I have just the idea." Jane giggled and nodded.
" Deal." The two of us took off.

Jane opened the door while I sped so they wouldn't see me. Jane bowed.
" Masters."
" Ah Jane." I smirked and then waited. Caius was standing up just reading a book over by the table. I smirked. Perfect. I waited then tackled him down. I flashed my vampire face.
" Anne?!" I chuckled and withdrew my vampire face.
" Hello Caius." I stood up. Caius chuckled and stood up as well. Once we were up I tackled him in a hug. He hugged me tightly. I greeted Aro and Marcus the same way.
" Where have you been Anne?" Aro asked.
" Here and there. I had some business to handle. Speaking of. I need help with something." Aro raised an eyebrow. I dropped my shield and let him see my memories and plan.
" I'm sorry Anna."
" Thank you." I explained everything to Marcus and Caius. They looked less then pleased at what I had suffered.
" What do you need help with?" I smirked that Mikaelson smirk and spoke.
" Well. Let's just say little miss wants to be a vampire. And I'm going to help her. Just not quite the vampire she wants to be." Kol spoke.
"Are you crazy?" I smirked.
"I spelled the blood I took from her. It will always replenish no matter how much is taken. So we don't need her alive as a human. Besides she needs a little lesson." Caius smirked.
"Do you want us to have her brought here?"
"Not quite yet. I just need a little time. And actually. Marcus. Can you do me a favor? Do you see a mate bond on me?" He looked at and spoke.
"There's two. One that is a weaker mate bond. The other is very bright and strong though it hasn't been solidified."
"Thank you." He nodded his head. Aro spoke.
"So the one you have met. He's not your true mate."
"No. He's not." Elijah put a hand on my shoulder and squeezed it.
"You'll find it soon sister. I know you will." I smiled and hugged him. Jane came over and took my hand.
"Let's go. We have some catching up to do." I nodded my head and winked at my brothers.
"Have fun." Jane and I took off. Finally I was with my other family.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. Adios amigos. See you soon.