Bonding with Brothers and Death

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Vampire Diaries only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Annamarie pov
It had been a week and my siblings had been trying to cheer me up. I knew my brothers especially meant well but it was hard.

I was sitting in the drawing room reading when Kol came in.
"Anna. Want to come with Nik and I?"
"Where?"
"Out." I thought for a minute then nodded my head.
"Out." Kol grinned and pulled me up.
" Kol. Let me get changed first." He huffed but let me go. I went upstairs and got changed.

I went with Nik and Kol to the Grill

When we arrived we hung out for a bit before Caroline came in. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. It wasn't long before Stefan came over to me.
" Can I help you?" I said with a scowl.
" I just want to talk."
" You are, so goodbye." Kol snickered.
" Better luck next time mate."
" Anna. Please." I sighed and spoke to Kol.
" I'll be right back Kol." He nodded his head.

I went out with Stefan.
" What did you want to talk about?"
" Look. I'm sorry for hurting you. I was just tired of your brother controlling everything and you." I frowned and crossed my arms.
" That's not a reason. My brother may be an ass but he is my brother none the less."
" I know. I get that now. I'm sorry." I frowned deeper. I still didn't trust him. Just then I felt something. It was a pain in my chest. I growled and pinned Stefan.
" What did you do?"
" Nothing."
"Don't lie to me! What did you do?!"
" Nothing." I rolled my eyes and snapped Stefan's neck. I sped off to find Kol daggered. I growled and pinned Elena to the wall. Nik threw Matt into the wall. I tore the dagger out of Kol. I went to Elena.
" You little bitch."
"Anna. Don't." I looked to see Lijah there. I backed off but glared at the doppelganger. Lijah sped over to me then kissed my head. Just then Kol gasped. I sped over and hugged him.
" You have made a grave mistake doppelganger. Don't try it again." I said with a hiss. I helped Kol up and took off with him. I was going to murder that Scooby doo gang.

Two weeks later
It had been two weeks and the idiots had decided to try and wage war on us. Little did they know I had put a protection spell on my siblings. Or so I thought.

I was in my room drawing when I heard a shout. It was Nik. I stood up and sped down. I saw Finn being carried by Nik. Finn had a white oak dagger in his chest. No. I sped over only to be caught by Elijah.
" Anna. Don't."
" Let me go."
" Anna......."
"Elijah please. Let me go." He was about to protest again when Finn spoke.
" Let her brother." I sped over to my oldest brother. I knelt down and he put a hand on my cheek.
" I'm fine little lamb." I shook my head.
" No. This wasn't supposed to happen. You were supposed to be safe." Finn chuckled weakly and brushed my cheek with his fingers.
" I'm sorry Anna. But it's time to let me go."
" No! I can fix this. I can help you."
"Anna. You can't. Let it be." I shook my head with tears in my eyes.
" No." Lijah spoke.
" Anna. It's time." I cried and lay my head on my brother's chest. He kissed my head.
" It's fine little lamb. I promise. I'll always be with you." I looked up and let the tears fall down my face.
"Finn. Please don't leave me. Please." He smiled weakly then coughed violently. I gripped his hand tightly till I felt him weaken. He had died. I dropped my head down and sobbed. Everything was silent. I looked up with a murderous look in my eyes. I spoke.
" I don't care if you need her Nik. I'm going to kill them for this." Lijah sped over to me.
" Anna. They have the white oak. We need to solve that first." I growled.
" Fine. We'll get them." I turned to Finn's dead body.
" I swear brother I'll find a way to get you back." I stood up and left to change out of my bloody clothes and clean my bloody body.

Once I was finished I went down and took off

Once I was finished I went down and took off. Kol was going with me in order to make sure we got we wanted. I would make them suffer for this.

We made it to where the Salvatore brothers were. We needed to draw only one out. Just then I saw Elena come out. I smirked. Perfect.

I went up to her and spoke.
" Hello Elena." She jumped then froze in fear.
" A......Anna........"
" Now Elena. I do believe we had a deal. You don't try to kill me or my family and I would stop trying to harm you and your petty friends."
" You said you linked everyone."
" I did. But not in the way you think. I made it so they were harder to kill. But you found a loophole so I closed it and......well......some type of retribution is needed." I sped to behind Elena and knocked her out. Just then Damon came rushing out.
" What the hell are you doing?!"
" Bad move mate." Kol said. He snapped Damon's neck. I smirked.
"Time to go home." This was going to be fun. The Scooby gang thought my siblings were bad. Truth was I was ten times worse then my brothers and sister. I could be downright cruel when I needed to be but I never showed the darker side of me. Not in a very long time.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoy. For those who are curious I haven't officially made this a Stefan Salvatore love story. I'll probably have Anna fall in love with someone eventually. But not right now. Adios amigos. See you soon.