2. Irresistible

Louis was wading through the chaos, trying to find Emery, but all he saw were flashes of skin moving past him, and he was getting frustrated. Where on Earth could- oh. On top of the rickety picnic table, that's where the darn guy was. He could see his friend was drunk, swaying and nearly falling as he tripped off the table, prancing towards Louis.

"Lou- Lou! So damn excited to see you... h-have you gotten a drink, mate? Loosen up some, we all know you're a tightwad!" Emery was slurring his words badly, and Louis gritted his teeth at the drunk lad's behavior.

"Emery, we need to go. Where are your keys?" Louis waited patiently for Emery to find them, but the idiot was still standing there giggling. "Emery, hurry up." Louis' eyes darted around nervously as the crowd took them down the echoing staircase. As the masses erupted onto the dirt trail where the bikers raced, Louis found his friend's keys in his jacket pocket. What was Emery thinking, anyway? A denim jacket didn't go with anything he was wearing... Focus, Lou, focus.

Louis eventually succeded in throwing Emery's arms around his shoulders, and was dragging him towards the car when he heard a shout:

"Hey, Bunny, where ya goin'?"

Louis sighed, knowing the desperate calling was for him. "Where does it look like?" He knew his voice carried across the parking lot when there was a bark of laughter.

"Someone like you shouldn't be walking out here when it's getting dark... alone." The voice drifted closer.

"Helloooo?" Louis waved Emery's limp arm in the air. "Not alone here."

This time he knew he had genuinely amused his (already his?) follower, so he finally turned around.

Oh.

Louis tried not to let the shock register on his face when he recognized the man in front of him. It was the biker who had won the race, he remembered the helmet unter the other man's arm. "Like, what you see, Bunny?"

"Don't call me that!" Louis snapped at the assertive biker while Emery just giggled at them both. "Don't you have a fan club to show off for?"

"I would let you join, babe." The biker purred and reached out to chuck Louis under his chin.

"Never in a million years, Curly." Louis had had it with this cocky fool in front of him. Who happened to be very attractive, and had freaking curly hair. Louis was a sucker for curly hair. Darn him.

"Oh? I get a nickname too?" The annoying boy looked fairly pleased with himself. "Don't worry, nothin' is as cute as you. Bunny." The boy flickered his left eye, making Louis even more aggravated.

By now, they had reached Emery's car, and Louis uncermoniously dumped him into the passengers seat after unlocking the car.

"Sorry, I need to leave. Now." Louis stared at the tall idiot in front of him, and waited for him to say something emmbarassing and flirty, which he invariably did.

"Hey, Bunny, next time I'll take you for the ride of your life." Curly winked again at Louis, who, for some odd reason, had flushed cheeks.

"Don't hold your breath." And with that, Louis twirled around, got in his drunk friends car, and speeded home, trying to leave thoughts of curly- haired bastards at the abandoned building where he found them.

No such luck.

----

HEYYY! So, sorry about the really short chappie, but I'll try to make the next one longer... BUT IDEK WHEN I'LL UPDATE BC.... I'm going to the concert tmrw! (Squeeeeeeeeeeeee!) I'll tell y'all allllll about it next chapter! Omg and lemme tell you... I was writing the sentence where Louis said he was a sucker for curly hair and i thought it said he was a cock-sucker (AHAHAHA) bc cocky was the word right above it and i choked on air

BYE

~ Sucky-Writer