8. Latch

i literally have no idea whats about to happen but IM SORRY ITS SO LATE SCHOOL IS A BEYOTCH
----

Louis was breathing heavily, red in the face as he tried to push Harry off of him. "Get off, you oaf. I need to go tell Hayes I'm leaving-"

"Why?" Harry breathed. "Was it a date? Let's just go." He grabbed Lou's wrist, and pulled him out of the bathroom.

"Wait, seriously, I can just call Emery, I don't need to leave." Louis glanced towards where Hayes is sitting, who was frowning at the spectacle that they were making.

"You don't need to, Lou, seriously. We can just go." Harry started off in the direction of the doors, dragging Louis with him. "I can give you a ride, on my bike." Louis tried to protest, but Harry ignored him.

When they got out to the parking lot, Louis wrenched his wrist from Harry's abnormally large hands. Not that he noticed, or anything. "Why do you always have to ruin things for me?" He threw his hands up in exasperation. "Why can't I enjoy one thing by myself? Why must you always... Interfere? I'm so tired of your bull-" Louis cut off when Harry didn't even bother looking at him before throwing him a helmet. "Seriously? You're going to ignore me, after ruining my date?"

Harry turned. "So it was a date?" He had an oddly vulnerable look, the same he had when they were arguing before. "You were on a date with him?"

"No, maybe, I don't know." Louis glared at the helmet in his hands. He didn't want to ride that stupid death machine again. His stomach swooped low at the thought of the thrill he experienced before. No, shut up, tummy. Bad. Louis walked over to where Harry was standing next to his bike. "If you take me anywhere but Emery's house, I will show you my Judo skills." Louis turned the full force of his angry face to Harry, who merely smiled and hops onto the death machine. "I'm going to die," Louis muttered to himself while latching into Harry's back. "I'm going to die before I turn eighteen."

----
IM SORRYIM SO AORRY I HAVE NO EXCUSES

PLEASE FORGIVE ME BC THIS IS SO SHORT AND SHITTY BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE. SORRY AGAIN.

~Begging-For-Forgiveness-Author

<3333333 voting and commenting mean the world to me.

ALSO I GOT TO OVER 1K VIEWS WHAT THE FUCK EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PUTS UP WITH MY SHIT IS AMAZING AND I KNWO THAT ISNT ALOT BUT

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS TREND