Misclick (book 11 in the BenXLink fanfiction)

~get ready for a new character! Misclick! she's a bitch basically, same deal as Felix in a way, created to rip ben and link apart but not by winning over ben or link's heart.

Ms remembers a lot more than you'd think and he wants nothing more of it, since this is now the past, MS is still alive. you'll figure out why he hates them later.

Ben won't be that sweet little boy you once knew in previous books anymore, just a warning, happy reading!~

(Links pov)

I was spending the day with Ben, and it clicked in my mind something i just realized as he cracked his knuckles. 

I reached in my pouch and told him to hold out his left hand, he rose an eyebrow at me but obeyed. I slipped the silver ring on his finger and he chuckled. 

"Remember when is asked for your ring while we were walking to the temple?"

He smiled 

"Yeah, I remember, you have a smart Mind love"

I laughed a bit and kissed him. 

"You ever gonna stop being so shy boo?"

"When I'm not 11 yes"

"Aww come on, I won't judge"

He playfully glared at me 

"Nu, it's too small" he said, a blush coating his face

I chuckled

"You're insane ben, thinking size matters"

"It does if I can't screw you!" He cupped his hands over his mouth and his ears went back and turned red as people looked over at us. I knew under his hands he was blushing, it wasn't hard to tell.

I glared at the people and they looked away.

Probably because one, we're 'too young to be dating,' and two, I forgot how homophobic this place was before...

it was growing later and Ben dropped me off at the inn, told me goodnight, gave me a kiss and we parted ways.

I went to the room i had rented and collapsed on the bed, sleep consuming me.

~erm... theres gonna be a time skip to when ben's 15, just warning you XD, Ms.MisC (Misclick) is on the side, i found that pic on google :3~

(Ben's POV) ~Four years later~

That stupid woman was here again.

i dont even know her name, i mean, her real name.

She tells me to call her Ms.MisC

its a rather strange name but i wont object.

i had music playing and i was in my room.

Ms.MisC came in my room and sat on the end of the bed, i pulled my earbuds out and rose an eyebrow at her.

she brought me tea and smiled as she handed me it.

I took it

"thanks..."

"no problem"

Ms.MisC had that look like she was a gerudo. Sorta... ish... i mean, she didnt look hylian thats for sure.