Chapter 6

~Guys oh my god. I justhad a heart stopping moment, I decided i wanted to write so i went into my works and i was gonna upload the chapters i worked on while i was gone and holy. Shit.

microsoft word closed but i thought nothing of it (my CP updated so everything closed) and holy shit thank GOD for auto save

i almost thought i lost everything but thankfully i was able to get it back (thanks to auto save)

so, yeah.

Enjoy! :D

**at some point i might be putting other nintendo characters in, just because :3 lol~

(Ben’s POV)

Let me tell you a story,

a story with a twist

its about two boys,

who shared an accidental kiss

captured by his music,

the melody so strong.

he never though one thought,

that he was doing something wrong.

Was it meant to be?

Only time could tell,

little did he know,

time would drag them both to hell.

I sighed and set the pen down.

They didn’t let me leave, but they put me in a different room, they’re still debating on if I should be let go or not. Or at least taken to a prison house.

Ms.MisC  spoke up and spilled the truth but they still don’t trust me.

I honest to god just want to see link again.

they’re keeping me under close watch and monitoring everything I do, If I get up and start pacing, they make note, if I stretch, they make note, if I even BLINK they make note. I sighed, oh, they probably made note of that too… I rolled my eyes and picked up the pen again, then began tapping it on the table out of boredom and loneliness…

god im gonna start talking to myself…

im THAT lonely.

So much for getting everything back.

by this point, I admit, link and I were still enemies, as im only 15 and hes 16… but still… we never really got together till we were 19. Well, he was 19, I hate being a year younger than him. I chuckled.

I just hope I wont miss link’s birthday. I mean, its not even close to November yet but still…

you never know how long they’ll keep me here

I looked at the ink on the paper, the writing that was slightly smudged thanks to my being left handed.

God dammit everything I did made me think of link.

I got up and walked over to the bed in the corner of the cell and I laid down unable to control the tears from not being able to talk to him.

They gave me a councilor btw, and of course, being me I forgot there were cameras.  She entered the room.

“you ok?”

I gave in and the tears fell harder at her question.

I at least want one call, something to help me cope.