Chapter 5

~song on side i thought fit perfectly with this current situation. dammit that song is beautiful....~

(Link's POV)

im having withdraw symptoms, i guess you could call it that.

I cant stand being without him. They've locked ben in an Insane Asylum. A FUCKING INSANE ASYLUM. i mean, i understand hes fucking crazy but i cant see him there.

i cant see him till they decide to let him go.

god knows how long that will be

Ms.MisC is in prison as well.

MS currently sits across from me, both of us are completly silent.

im in the hospital. just btw, i mean, im not like, here perminantly, they're just checking my cuts.

I was actually lucky as hell ben didnt hurt anything too bad. 

I finally broke the silence

"MS..."

"dont speak. just dont. i dont need to hear anything about these recent events because this is my fault and im the one who screwed everything up."

"why...?"

"Jelousy makes a man do stupid things"

"you were jelous...?"

"ive never had the love you two share, ive never felt close to someone... ive never had anyone to think of as a family... Ben changed that for me... i didnt want to let him go but i realize how stupid i was because i only lost him by trying to keep him as my own"

and then it was perminantly silent for the rest of the time we were there.

(Ben's POV)

silence, dark silence, those rumors that they'll put you in a squishy spongey room are lies.

its an empty cell and you're completly locked out of all connection with the real world. theres cameras constantly watching and you ALWAYS have that nagging feeling you're being watched... oh right... i guess you are.

 Straight jackets arent fun. they let you out of it  for a couple minutes a day, so you dont starve to death and stuff like that, but thats IT. at least for me...

I just want to know exactly what happened and they gave me a shot, one that removed perminantly my teleportation, the same thing MS used only stronger, meaning i dont think ill be able to rascal my way out of it again...

that shot seemed to get rid of the bastard side of me and i want to cry. I know i did something HORRIBLY wrong and i dont know what.

Ive developed a twitch, one that just happens suddenly, its not like, my limbs actually moving, no its the pixels physically glitching out every so often.

it feels as though that specific part of my body is being shocked a bit, just like a twitch.

I rested my head against the wall of the cell, suddenly too warm in this little place and i began panting a bit.

These things prooved to be alot warmer than youd think, and i mean ALOT.

cameras seemed to pick up on this because there was a man sent to check on me, a doctor of sorts, he let me out of the straight jacket and put cuffs around my hands and feet, then checked my temprature. 

i apperently had a fever. How fucking perfect, i mean, it would explain the lightheaded dizzy sick feeling im having. 

He walked out of the room for a moment then returned a bit later and led me outside.