Chapter 12

(Ben’s POV)

its been about a month since I started talking to ash, Him and I are actually discussing meeting each other.

I was on a walk and we were talking through text as I walked through termina.

Link happened to be here, he was with Eli and eli was trying o get him to change his mind about something.

oh god wait why the hell would they be in termina?!

I went home and locked the door, annnnd my suspicions were confirmed when someone knocked at the door.

I got up, opened it and was met with Eli’s blue eyes.

She froze and looked like she had no idea what to say.

“Ben don’t kill me for coming up here they wanted to visit.” Link said, not looking at me.

Its at this moment I noticed Marshall leaning against the railing playing something on his phone, there was some blood leaking from his eyes.

“Marshall… got you’ve gotten tall” he snapped out of it and looked at me shocked.

He then looked away from me.

“whatever” god for a 12 year old hes bitchy.

“come in I guess” They came in and I glared at link some, he glared right back.

I went over to the desk and turned off the other computers, then looked at my messages really quick on the dating site. I had one, from ashton.

‘My phone died and I cant find the charger, can I talk to you through here for a bit?’

‘sure, but my ex is here so…’

‘oh, I mean, you can talk whenever you don’t have to talk now’

‘nah I want to’

he knows I recently went through a divorce and he knows I have kids.

“you’re dating huh…?”

“link don’t.”

“didn’t realize I was that replacable…”

“goddammit link seriously stop”

I messaged Ash again before he could reply.

‘on second though my ex is being nosey so ill talk to you when they leave’

‘ok, see yah ;D’

I signed off and put the computer into hibernate.

“do you have any video games?” Marshall asked.

“none that you’re old enough to play” he glared at me and I gave him a cocky smile. Link hit me some.

“enough ben”

“well its truwe unless you want him to play graphic porn simulators”

“ben seriously”

“Im allowed to do whatever I want link, you saw the papers. Its. Over.”

“im going for a walk” Eli said, Getting up and leaving the house.

“shes pissed off at you.”

“I care why?”

“you’re a d-“ I covered his mouth.

I may not like him but marshall is 12.

“Marshall go with your sister” he rolled his eyes, got up, and left.

“you’d be surprised the words that leave his mouth ben.”