Chapter 13

(Link’s POV)

Ben wants to meet Andrew. Over the time I talked to him I got to know A LOT more than I knew before.

would he pissed off if he found out it was me? Oh hell yes he would…

I messaged him that I didn’t have time to make the trip and he said hed just take the bus.

shit what did I just get myself into?

My fingers instinctively typed ‘ok’ and sent it.

He asked me where to meet and I told him to meet me by the bus stop nearest to the academy.

We signed off for the night after that and he said he’d come up over the weekend at around 12pm, Saturday.

Oh god dammit WHAT did I just get myself into!?

The week dragged on slowly after that.

I talked to ben a few times over the week and when the day actually came I was DREADING noon.

I don’t even know how I can get myself out of this at this point because hes probably on his way here or something I don’t know…

I paced the living room. I cant back out of this and nobody knows whats going on exactly, they only know I need to run to the school.

Im flipping my shit right now, I cant even.  The clock showed it was 10 till noon and id be late if I didn’t leave now. But I sorta wanted to be late.

I picked something to wear that wouldn’t give me away instantly.

When I got outside, I decided to walk as my car would DEFINATLY give it away.

I put sunglasses on and debated on a hat, then just went without one.

My walk there was painfully long as I was not ready to face him. Hes going to be so pissed I lied to him and even more pissed because he told me things nobody knows about him.

Oh god I wasn’t ready for this and I felt sick and I could see the bus stop and I could see HIM.

He was smoking and I just took a deep breath and leaned against the wall.

I felt really sick and swallowed back the feeling, then took a few more deep breaths before showing myself from behind the wall.

I walked over to the bus stop and pretended I didn’t see Ben.

“link?”

I pretended to be a bit surprised.

“oh.. uh.. ben.. hi…” fuck im stuttering.

“what brings you here?”

“I work here” fuck shouldn’t have said that probably.

“ah, oh”

“yeah uh… what… about you?”

“since when is that your business?”

“well.. you asked me I thought.. id just.. ask you…”

“im meeting someone, who’s almost 20 minutes late…”

“a-actually… no hes not…”

“what the hell are you talking about” I took the sunglasses off and just held them in my hands and I couldn’t meet bens eyes.

“Link what the hell are you talking about?”

“I know who you’re meeting… and… you’re going to hate me so much for this” oh shit no im gonna cry… I cant cry..