Chapter 2

(Ben's POV)

on my way to work that morning, i had my headphones in and i wasnt really paying attention to where i was going, that is, till i LITERALLY ran into someone.

i jumped back some and met the boy's eyes.

Link

he looked away and walked away from me, he looked hurt, physically hurt.

i didnt really catch a good look at his face cause the second our eyes met he turned away.

"hey, love whats wrong?" I asked worriedly, catching up to him. He didnt say anything, he had on a jacket despite the heat and his hands were in in his pockets, his head was down and his bangs covered his face from my veiw.

"link, whats wrong?" it clicked a bit in my mind

"Did you cut? link why did you-" he cut me off

"i didnt cut" his voice was raspy and he sounded tired.

"is it a crime now to be cold?"

"its almost 100 degrees out here link"

"just fuck off ben, im not in the mood"

um... wtf?

"link...."

"shut up ben im NOT in the mood" he walked as if he were in pain and i folloed him still.

"not till you tell me whats wrong"

"you know DAMN WELL whats wrong ben. Do not bullshit me."

"i... dont... really link i have no idea what you're talking about"

"right" He tried to walk away again but i grabbed his wrist and he flinched some in pain, i pulled him over to me and went to kiss him, when i noticed the cut on his lip and the scars under his eye.

"Jesus christ link what happened?"

"dont pretend you dont remember"

"i really dont know what happened link i swear"

"You happened"

 "i did this?"

he just pulled his arm from my grip and walked away.

"Link. Did. i. do. this?" i said, slightly more demanding this time.

he turned to look at me, then grabbed my wrist and dragged me to his house.

"link i have wo-"

"not anymore"

 he dragged me inside and then let go of me and took off his jacket.

"you didnt do just that you did all this shit too" he took off his belt and his tunic and there were bandaged all over him.

"i did this..." i said, more to myself as i tried to remember what the hell happened. 

"w-when...?" 

"last night you bastard, just leave me the fuck alone"

"link..."

"you took my virginity too last night, my god what the fuck happened to you?!"

"w-was i drunk or something?"

"i dont fucking know but just leave!" he went upstairs and i heard a door slam.

i had my headphones off and i wrapped them around my ipod and then walked home, my head hurt like crazy.

i went inside and sat on my bed, decideing to take a nap, my mind couldnt process all this, i dont care if MS hates me for not coming into work.

 (Link's POV)