Chapter 10

(Eli's POV)

the weekend went by smoothy, it was nice just hanging out with chlesea and having a three night sleepover like we used to have to beg our parents to let us have before. 

and now, of course, its time for school again. 

We finished up the last of our breakfst then told my dad we were leaving, he waved us off and left. 

chichi was at work, he seemed a bit depressed today. 

I went to school with chelsea completly forgetting about everything that happened on friday...

that is...

until i walked into those halways. 

chelsea said she had to go somewhere before class and left quickly and i walked through the halls, stopped at my locker, and when i opened it, pornographic pictures of woman fell out, like, alot. 

they scattered across the hall just as one of the most strictest teachers in school walked by and it was so silent you could hear a feather fall to th ground. 

Her heals quit clicking across the marble floor and she piced up one of the images, glared at me and i was now the center of attention. 

"principals office. now" 

Oh this is just perfect... 

I closed my locker and quickly made my way to the principals office, then waited for the teacher to come. 

She walked in not long later, told the principal what happened and i was sitting in the office, my dad sitting next to me in no time at all. 

"Mr.Harth, your daughter here seems to have been in possesion of these images" the principal set the pictures on the desk. 

My dad looked at them and galred at me a little. 

"they arent mine" i said, defensivly. 

"then whos are they elizabeth?"

"i dont know, i swear they arent mine, i opened my locker and they just fell out." 

"eli.." my dad said my name in that tone, that one where he knows im lying or suspects i am. 

"im not lying they arent mine, i didnt put them there"

"then who did?"

"i dont know! probably the same person who wrote that i was a faggot in sharpie on my locker yesterday." they both gave me a dissaproving look. 

"what you think id write that myself?"

"we didnt say that elizabeth." 

"i didnt put the pictures there, search my phone, search my computer, you trace it back far enough you'll find none of those images on anything i own, dad check the printer history or something, i didnt put them there" 

they were both silent, looking like they had stuff to say but couldnt say it in front of me. 

"Get to class Elizabeth" the principal said, shooing me out of the room. 

he wrote me a late slip and handed it to me and then i just left. 

God some fucking people are unbelievable. 

I walked into my class, handed the teacher the note and sat down at my desk. 

class dargged on with people whispereing and snickering when the teacher wasnt paying attention. They threw paper at me that had notes written across it.