Chapter Two

I soon got it open shutting it and locking it as I wiped the constant tears from my face, I ran around the house locking all of the windows and doors not wanting to be around anyone, like she said, who would want to be around me anyway, i'm worthless.

I stumbled as I ran up to the bathroom, closing and locking the door quickly as I entered. I quickly walked up the the draws fondling through them trying to find my razor, opening and closing all the draws until I gave up, grabbing my shaver and breaking it so I could get to the razor, my hand shaking as I picked it up sitting down agaisnt the wall, my arm raised and flipped so I was ready to slice my skin once again.

'Tara.' I gulped deeply hearing Jusitn call my name out slicing the razor across my skin, letting tears fall down my cheeks landing on the cold tiled floor as I watched the blood slowly start to pour out, sliding the razor a couple of center meter's above it hearing him call my name out again, shaking my head as I cried silently.

I shook as I watched the blood started to drip off of my arm landing on the floor as I heard him bang on the door making my jump, everything soon died down the bathroom filled with my sobs. 'Tara.' I heard him call out again as I sighed hearing him closer.

I heard foot steps getting worried that he'll find me, find me here, find me like this. He hated seeing me like this and I knew it, I'm ashamed in myself giving into depression yet again, letting it take over me. 'Tara.' I heard him again, I stood up shakily as I grasped the table, loosing my grip and knocking over the glass of water holding a small frangipani flower in it.

'Tara.' I jumped as he banged on the door getting down on my knees as I picked up the broken piece's of glass on my hand as I cried my vision still slightly blurry. I sighed it was no use,I put the broken glass back down on the floor as I leaned agaisnt the wall where I had sat before, watch the blood drip, no noise from Justin.

I gulped deeply as I heard a rattling from the door, hearing a click signaling that the door was now open, the door opened quickly revealing a worried, disappointed Justin, terrified of what he'll do I just sat there more tears flooding my eyes as we stared at each other.