Chapter One

I smiled to myself as I turned to walk down her street, humming to 'What Makes You Beautiful' it explained Tara so much if I wasn't mistaken it had been written specifically for her, how insecure she was, how she didn't realize who beautiful she really was, how desperately I really did want her to be mine, it was all so true.

I walked down the narrow path up to her house, the breeze cool and crisp like a cold winter day everything was perfect so far, and I wanted it to stay that way now, I took my right hand out of my jean pocket, curling it up into a fist quickly knocking on her bright red door, waiting impatiently to see her again.

I frowned deeply as I had waited at least a minute now knowing she was home, I saw the TV on her favorite show as I looked through the window looking around for her hopefully, I bit my lip worry slowly growing inside me. 'Tara?' I called out rather loud knocking on the door once more gently.

'Tara open up!' I called out loudly biting my lip as the worry built up like a Tiny Tower, every time she didn't answer me, I took the shiny gold handle in my hand my fingers curling around it, just like ice, I jiggled the handle trying open up the rather large door.

 'Locked.' I said to myself as I breathed out, biting my lip as I ran around to the back door, I climbed over the fence jumping down onto the grass with a small thud. I quickly jogged around the side running a hand through my hair as my snapback flew off of my head.

I groaned as I quickly stopped picking it up before running to the door, trying to open the sliding screen door but it didn't work, 'Tara!' I yelled, my tower of worry growing by the second. I ran around the side of the house testing all the windows, seeing if maybe, maybe one window was left open accidentally. I sighed deeply as none of the window's on this side of the house were open, quickly running around to the other side,

I banged on the windows trying to get some attention hopefully, 'Tara.' I called out louder nearly screaming her name out in worry now, I sighed in relief as I found an small open window, sliding it to the side, I crawled through the best I could my hips getting stuck on the sides, 'Fuck.' I hissed to myself as I tried to pushing my hips through as painful as it was, i managed to make it through groaning in pain as I ran up the stairs to her room.

I flung her door open not finding her there, where she normally was. I ran into her room looking around seeing if she was anywhere there. no luck. I ran out of the room running into every room in the house, up stairs and down stairs. A tear slipped my eye as I panicked not being able to find her.

'Tara.' I yelled out my breathing heavy and quick from running around alot, I jumped as I heard a glass shatter from up stairs, bolting up quickly, I bit my lip as I ran up missing the second step. I yelped missing my step falling down onto the staircase feeling something crack but I shook it off not being able to think about anything else till I knew she was okay, that she was safe.

I heard soft whimpers coming from the bathroom as my heart rate picked up gently knocking on the door, 'Tara open up.' I said quickly pleading her but there was no answer. 'Tara please.' I said louder banging my fists on the door, I sighed realizing she wouldn't my heart beat like the rattle of a rattle snake, quick.

I ran into her kitchen getting a butter knife out of the second sliding draw down, I gripped it in my hand running back up running quickly but looking down at my feet as I ran making sure i didn't trip, not this time, not now. I made my way up to the door jamming it in the lock hoping to maybe release it so I could get in. 

It worked letting me make my way in the room, my heart stopped as I saw her, a tear rolling down my cheek as I took in the scene, a bloody razor, a scared arm, a terrified Tara.