Prolouge

"Girl let me love you, I know your troubles, don't be afraid,  girl let me help." 

You see there is this girl, her long beautiful silky wavy hair, her long smooth legs, her beautiful shimmering eyes, her glowing smile, just everything about her, everything.

You see I love this girl, I fell in love with her from the beginning. We were 5 when we met, and i remember that day, I always will. Even though I was young I knew I had to have her.

You see this girl, she's my best friend, always has always will be. She is the happiest, most cheerful, beautiful girl you will ever meet. But you see, she isn't who you think she is.

You see this girl, she has an eating disorder and it dosen't help her self confidence one bit, I tell her she's beautiful and I try to help her though it, but I can't do anything, not until she knows how I feel about her.

Honestly she is the only girl I see, and it hurts to know she dosen't think the same, I see scares on her legs, on her arms, on her stomach. It hurts, I cry every time I know she's cut, like she's cut me as well, yet she dosen't know. 

I want her to know, I really do trust me. I want to help her love herself like I do. I guess I just have to take a leap of faith and tell her how I fell, even if she dosen't feel the same way. 

I will, I'll do it, tomorrow when we go to the cinema, the first thing I tell her will be my love for her, whether I want to or not, I have to get it out before I loose her. 

I guess your probably wondering who this girl is, well. Her name is Tara, Tara Harrison.

The girl I am in love with. 

The most beautiful girl in the world.

I am Justin Bieber, and I will do anything in my power to help her, help her love herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning: This may be trigging, if you need anyone to talk to you can message me any time.