Chapter Eight

my eyes slowly opened once the sun came in contact with my face, groaning as i rolled over and pulled her body into mine. "good morning" i whispered into her ear earning no reply. I furrowed my eyebrows together reopening my eyes to find her fast asleep still. my grin forming as i took in her beautiful features, my thumb lightly trailing over her lips caressing them softly. she looked so incredibly beautiful my heart almost skipped a beat taking in the moment. Slowly i slid myself out of the bed wrapping the covers over her fragile body before i disappeared downstairs.

looking through the pantry i finally found all the ingredients to cook her, her favourite breakfast, pancakes. as i cooked them slowly i began to recall the events of last night leaning against the bench to steady myself my heart breaking once again as i remembered walking in on her broken, laying on the floor. I chewed the inside of my lip as i flipped the last pancake, my goal was to help her love herself even if it meant that was the last thing id do. I plated two pancakes up on two plates, one for me and hopefully one for Tara. I made my way back over to the bench opening the contents of the strawberry packet emptying it onto the chopping board. 

I began to chop them up humming softly to myself. I stopped as i heard footsteps looking over my shoulder revealing a tired Tara putting the knife down and wiping my hands. 'Good morning beautiful' i said softly smiling as i made my way over to her engulfing her in my arms, taking in her sweet scent. 'Good morning' i heard her sweet voice reply ever so quietly into my shirt. 'I hope you slept well, even if you didn't i made your favourite' I told her softly my hand rubbing up and down her back. 'Pancakes?' I chuckled softly nodding my head 'they're ready now if you're hungry' i smiled as i pulled back slightly so i could look down into her eyes, 'im sorry im no-' i instantly cut her off with a sigh pulling back further 'You need to eat beautiful, for yourself' 

i felt my stomach drop as she only shook her head in reply, 'then do it for me?' i pleaded with her pulling her tiny waist close to my body, 'You're absolutely beautiful okay?' i softly chewed on the inside of my lip knowing i had to do everything i could to help her get better. 'You can't keep depriving yourself of food' i pleaded with her softly kissing her forehead lightly, my lips lightly lingering against her soft skin. A sigh escaped her lips, worrying she might argue against me i jumped in quickly 'At least half of the pancake?' I asked her softly playing with the ends of her hair earning a slight nod. 'Thank you beautiful, thank you' i said kissing her forehead once more before i pulled back 'Come and decide your toppings'

guiding her over to the bench where i had laid out a variety of fruits to choose from, strawberries, banana, blue berries, raspberries wanting her to know healthy foods wont hurt her. "You can have anything you want on it, or you can have it plan its up to you beautiful" i said softly but sweetly as i wrapped my arms around her from behind hoping i could convince her. "Justin i really don't want too" I sighed deeply as soon as i heard her words my head resting upon her shoulder.

"Its wont hurt you i promise, its low fat and the fruit is healthy" I tried to convince her gently caressing her waist feeling her tug out of my grip my heart racing, "I can't do it" I heard her mumble shakily my body stiff as i watched her run out of the room, my heart dropping knowing i was trying so hard but she just kept shutting me out, i ran after her gulping as she was no where to be found.