Chapter 1

Zion Kuwonu
Friday night football games where always Awesome days. Everyone in school would wish me and my teammates good luck during school. I mean call me a narcissist but I really enjoyed the praise of everyone at school
"Hey man you ready for today" my friend Brandon asked me as he came up from behind and patted me on the back.
" Hell ya Carrillo bouta take a fat L"
Carrillo was or rival school since the beginning. I mean like both schools talk so much shit about each other.
So many fights broke out like that just because they wore the school colors.
"Aye did you every get that dudes snap" Brandon asked
"Shhh!!" I told him. I'm bisexual or whatever i don't know. All I know is that I have had girlfriends and fucked around with some guys.
But this one boy his name is Eddie. God he is so damn fine.
I met him once at the mall I guess my cousin was friends with him.
We didn't officially meet but we had a short conversation.
"No not yet I jus asked my cuz for it today"
Brandon is the only one that knows I have a thing for guys.
But I think with Eddie I would want a relationship not jus a discreet blowjob behind the movie theater.
Him I would come out for.
"You need to grow a pair dude, I mean stop pussy-ing out and just get in contact with him"
Brandon bagged me
" Shut the fuck up bruh I am!" I nudge him as we walked to first period together.
"What school does he go to?" Brandon asked
I just looked him for a quick second. "How am I supposed to know I haven't exactly had the chance to ask" I said
*Bing*
I got a text from my cousin. I opened it and there it was. The snapchat I have been searching for. It took my second but I pressed add and put my phone back in my pocket.
Brandon and I entered the door to class and sat down
" Bruh on the real if I fail one more bio test .."
Brandon ramble on about the class but the only thing I could think of is if he would add me back.
I don't know why I'm so nervous. The last time I was this nervous is when I was about to ask out Jenna my old girlfriend.
She was the first person I loved. She lowkey broke my heart to.
But that was last year I'm good know especially since she moved schools.
"All right everyone please take out your notebooks" Mr. Lawrence said. He basically just made us take notes of a slide show, give homework and and tests.
His class was hard because he is ass at teaching.
Not to mention he teaches honors bio.
I started writing down what was on the screen. Halfway through my notes when my phone vibrated .
"edwinhonoret07 added you back"
I automatically went to see what was on his story.
A snap saying "HMU" so I did.
I slide up on his story and just said "hey".
I closed my phone and waited for a response I decided to just go back to taking notes for a bit before I stare at my phone again.
It wasn't till halfway through class my phone buzzed. I looked at the home screen and it said "Edwin was typing" and then it said he sent me a message.
I waited for a bit until I opened his message.
"Hey? Do I know you"
Okay so now what do I say I mean we only met once kinda at the mall.
I'm sorta fucking nervous
"I'm Alex's cousin we met at the mall"
That was pretty good like I mean yea. Jesus Christ bless me.
"Oh ya you that boy with the dreads:)"
Oh okay came thru with the smiley face. Does that mean he's flirting with me. He don't know I'm into guy's does he?
What should I say. I typed "Yee that's meee" but quickly delete. That's stupid, "dreads all day"
I type and deleted again bruh can u be anymore cringe.
"And you that boy with the cute curls"
Wait ....
OH SHIT BRUH THAT SENT.
I dropped my phone on my desk and put my hands on my head. Everyone was looking at me... it was awkward.
"Z you good" Brandon said given me a weird look.
I nod my head yes and go back to pretending to write. I am so fucked What the fuck.
Does God hate me or something.
Bing bing
He texted back.. quick
Shit
My heart was pounding as I opened my phone and swiped open the chat
"Cute huh?:)"
I let out a sigh of relief.
"Thank god" I whisper to myself
So he is flirting with me. So I kinda gotta flirt back. I send him a snap of me with my chin leaning on my hand.
Making sure to show of my jawline a bit.
Captioned it "well I mean I ain't blind"
And sent it to him
"Zion!! No phones In class!" Lawrence shouted from his desk.
I rolled my eyes and put my phone down
I guess I should actually take notes.