The Surprise Visit

Chapter 1

The Surprise Visit

I am excited to visit my favorite Uncle Andrew Hartford it had been 5 years since the last time I saw him. I was 12 years old then. I wanted to surprise him with my visit. He is always busy with his work and he lost in contact with us. I’ve heard from old Spencer, my Uncle’s long time butcher that he is busy doing in search of the 5 magical Jewels of the Corona Aurora. My Uncle really is such an adventurous man; ever since he found the crown of the Corona Aurora (Crown of the Dawn) during his expedition, he dedicated his life as if his life is dependent on it, will of course to save us from all the other monsters who also want to get that crown in order to have powers and use it to destroy earth. And the Power Rangers is always on the newspaper informing us how they save thousands of people from getting hurt. I always want to be one, a pink power ranger but Uncle doesn’t want me to. He said I am too precious for him and he doesn’t want me to get hurt and he said I can’t fight. Oh well I know I get easily scared but I just want to see myself wearing on that genetically engineered pink suit.

I’m already at the front door getting myself ready to knock when suddenly it opens, it is Spencer. I smiled at him he was a little bit taken aback seeing me yet he manage to say “Miss Fiona!”, it was a little bit high tone so I covered his mouth. “ Ssshhhh Spencer, Uncle might hear you. I want to surprise him.” He nod in agreement and he silently lead me where my Uncle is. I have to slide down in a pole before reaching is somewhat like a laboratory, a computer lab. I suppose, there is a 4 big flat screens with maps a twinkling lights, boards and a big sphere. And I found my Uncle setting one of those chair, he can’t see me since he is facing backward from where a slide down.  I slowly walk right into his direction and hug him from behind. “Oh!” He turns looks who hug him. “Fefe?” I smiled hearing my nickname he is the only one who called me Fefe. He hugs me again.” How on earth did you come here?” I pouted. “Hhhmmm by plane I guess?” I smiled. “Uncle it looks like you are not excited to see me.” A little disappointed. He laughed and messed my hair. “I am happy Fefe. I just don’t think this is the best time for you to come here. But since you’re here and safe, you are most welcome to stay Fefe. I am happy to see you again. And look at you?” He smiled and scans me from head to toe. “You really look like your mother.” I smiled back at him.”Yeah I always heard that a lot, that I do look like your sister Uncle.” We both laugh. Suddenly we heard the alarm and the light around us turns red and turning. “ woooh!” I said. “Well go upstairs relax and tell Spencer what you want to eat; I just have to take this one first, ok? We’ll catch up later.” I just nod after hearing what Uncle said and went directly upstairs.