Meeting the Power Ranger Operation Overdrive Heroes

This is Will the black ranger,Ronny the yellow ranger,Dax the blue ranger,Rose the pink ranger, and Tyzonn the silver ranger.

Uncle introduces me to them one by one.

Will is a good looking black man with nice sleek breaded hair; I’ve heard his thief before Uncle recruited him.

Ronny is the beautiful blond hair. She’s the best when it comes to car race. She’s cool.

Dax the goofy asian guy that would make him cute. He is a stunt man.

Rose she is cute, black short hair and my she’s genius. She is definitely my idol since she is also fortunate to wear the pink suit.

Tyzonn, wow amazing eyes I never seen like it before he is a Mecurian (from Planet Mercury) though at first you will find it a little creepy but his handsome.

My eyes are wondering, I’m sure his not here. Suddenly someone jump from the back. He was greeted by Spencer. “Good Morning Master.” “Hey you started without me?” Then Uncle turns towards me. “Mack I want you to meet your cousin.” “Fiona.” Uncle is surprise yet manages to say “Oh you know.” “Yeah we meet last night dad.” ‘Will I think you don’t need the introduction.” Uncle smiled timidly. He probably sensed that I have a lot of question in stored for him. “I’m the red ranger by the way.” Mack added. Suddenly the alarm sounded again. And whoop they are out in a minute. I love to see them in action.