Take me home

(c) copyright 2012 Joanna Bock All Rights Reserved

Cain hated everything about his mundane life. His job, his ex wife, his crappy apartment. He hated everything except her.

She came to the badly lit sleazy little bar every Friday, lately he noticed she had started frequenting more often; she did something to him that few women ever did, tonight he planed to discover exactly what he could do for her.

Jaydenn watched his every move, he was pure heaven to the eye dark hair, tanned skin of a god and a body to match; Jaydenn licked her lips and felt a pang of regret she would leave soon, another night she wouldn’t ask his name, his preferred breakfast choices. She watched as he walked from the bar.

“Ah well. Maybe tomorrow.” She sighed.

Finishing her drink Jaydenn left.

He pushed her against the wall closing his lips over hers, Jaydenn felt the burning of his passion as he took control of her, his kiss was urgent, possessive and Jaydenn moaned in need of more.

His hands moved over her trailing fire across her exposed flesh before tangling into her thick curls. He dragged her deeper into him. The feeling of his perfect body pressing against her pushed Jaydenn closer to the edge.

“You taste like ambrosia.” He moaned breaking the kiss.

She whimpered her protest.

He bit her ear gently causing her to gasped,

“Patience angel.” He chuckled. “I plan on taking my time with you.”

Jaydenn didn’t have patience, she wanted him now, all of him.

“Ask me into your bed.” He teased her.

She nodded. All word robbed by the trail of fire he was twisting over the line of her jaw.

“Ask.” He growled.

“I want you__” She gasped unable to finish as he trailed his hand lower

“Good, I accept.” He whispered in reply