meeting the evil

So I have found Jacob and asked him if he knew a Isabelle Hinde and he said "Yeah I know her what does the bitch want" "nothing" "then why did you want to know" "did you guys date and if you did did you guys do anything" "yeah we did and we did a lot of things we were your normal couple you know going to the movies and stuff like that" he said and I wanted to know more. "Did you ever do the do with her" I asked "What do you mean fucked her yeah a lot, although she struggled so much" "so you raped her?" "what are you jealous?" he asked. "Nope just so fucking pissed that I want to kick your ass!" "Oh I'm so scared," *HAHAHAHA* "I mean look at yourself you're a wimp and you won't do anything because your a pussy." "maybe you're right..." I started "that's because I am" "or maybe you're wrong well just have to see." Izzy started to walk over to me because she saw that I was near Jacob and she could tell something was up just by my body language and I could tell she was starting to regret telling me about him I .....just have to stay away from him from now on. "What were you talking to him for?" "I was just getting questions answered" "like what" "what you guys did when you were together" I told her. "Why now he knows that I am here and will come and beat me up for telling someone that I was in an abusive relationship. I don't want that to happen again.." she was having a panic attack I need to calm her down "come here I want to show you something" we went to the gym and I calmed her down by telling her what I promised that I will protect her at all costs. "I would like you to have my sweatshirt to remind you that I'm there for you when you need me" "But you'll be cold please I can't take it Harry." "I'll be fine besides I have more at my little hideout" "IT'S WINTER HARRY!" "I promise I'll be fine" "You know if you get sick I will be pissed with you" "yes I would be the same way if you did the same thing" "ok just promise to get to my house so you don't get cold" she was annoyed with my decision but was happy to be respected and loved "I promise" so when school got out I went to my hideout and got a new sweatshirt and to start bringing things to her house. "Hi Mr. Hinde" I greeted him as politely as I could. "I'm going to warn you if you fuck up once you're out of here got it." he told me "yes, I understand" "good" "where am I going to sleep tonight" I asked "If you can convince me that you are a good person and that I can trust you I will let you sleep anywhere you want." How the hell am I going to convince him. "You did as you promised Harry, you got here and you got a sweatshirt so you wouldn't get sick." "Yeah I like to keep my promises, take Jacob Frey for instance, was that his name?" "yeah" "I promise to protect your daughter at school, sir" "Oh? Is this true Isabelle?" "Harry tells me the truth and only the truth so you can trust him." "Ok, you guys convinced me where would you like to sleep Harry" "I would like to sleep on the floor in the living room." "are you sure I have a guest room if you want to stay there and it more comfortable too" "do you trust him enough to be in my room?" "I guess he can but under one condition you guys don't..." he started to say but she cut him off and said "as long as we don't do anything you wouldn't approve of right." "yes." "we promise to not do anything." "Ok I will let you guys be in the same room." "Thanks dad!" she exclaimed "I'm glad we could convince him." I told her as I picked my stuff up to put in to her room. "Me too I feel much safer with you around just promise to give me privacy when changing at least for a while" "no problem I can do that and that makes me happy to hear that I make someone feel safe." We sat on her bed and we talked then went to bed.