Untitled Part 21

It's now spring and I got my drivers license. It's also close to the end of senior year and it looks like I will be able to walk at graduation so that is great to know but then I'm off to college and leaving everything behind. the bullying experiences in this school which won't leave me and the hard times I've had but also the great times with belle I know that I will be able to see her but that doesn't change anything "I'm going to miss having you here harry" she told me "I know but you will see me at the house and you will have tyler ain't that right ty." I asked him which startled him. "Huh .... what happened?!" "nothing happened I asked if you will be here next year and another thing to ask if you will do me a favor make sure you help keep her safe" I chuckled. "Yeah I will be here next year where are you going?" "you don't know he's a senior?" "wait I have had a crush on a senior?!" "yes you have" "well damn yeah I can help her if she needs it next year." "Thanks now I won't be afraid that no one will be hurting her" "How long do you have left here?" "this friday is my last day" "Will you come see us again?" "Yeah of course I will. Do you even have my phone number?" "no not yet" "here it's 493-112-1938" "ok thanks harry" "no problem" "Oh and Belle I just want to apologize in advance" "for what ty...." he interrupted her by kissing me right in front of everyone. "W .....what just happened ty?" I asked. "punch me or slap me I suppose I deserve it" "we can't do anything because you apologized before you did it but you can't let that happen again ok Tyler Mcconnell." she said that with some frustration in her voice. "I know that... that was bad for me to do." "By far the worst thing you could have done." I have a really good feeling that they will be just fine later.

On friday tyler said goodbye and I stood there in the front of the school and thought I'm almost a college student and thinking about the things that happened here in this hellish place we called school, not realizing that there was a tear running down my face belle walked up to me and wiped my face off and then we walked home and on the way home belle turns to me and says "Are you ready to graduate?" "yeah I think" "at least I can say im dating a college student" "but probably you shouldn't because people will start spreading rumors if they hear that" "true you are always looking out for me harry" "because you need me to and I need you to look out for me and keep me on the straight and narrow" "Because I love you the way you are and don't want you to change." "I love you too belle and you don't need to worry about me changing the way I am maybe the way I look but not the way I act, ok?" "I know but your sleeping schedule is concerning me. To get to the point i think you aren't getting any because you wake up in the middle of the night crying and you talk in your sleep saying that you won't let them take me and some occasions screaming" she told me. I stood there like a statue and didn't speak. "There's points where I can handle that but its been happening every night" "I know and I don't mean to startle you belle but everything is going to be fine." "promise me that if it happens again tonight you go to a psychiatrist or doctor for me please." "yeah I promise I will" "thank you for bringing me to jessica she is nice and pretty too" "yeah she is" "have you ever fallen for her?" "yeah once but that doesn't matter" "I don't blame you" she said as we walked through the door. "How was school today you two?" "good" we said in unicine. "That's good. We are going to have a special dinner on harry's graduation day" "what will it be?" "do you like crab harry?" "like? I love them!" that's great 'cause that is what we are having" "I haven't had them in years" we ate dinner and then went to bed. A week later at my graduation I looked in the audience and I didn't see my mom or dad in fact I didn't see any of my family I see how they truly feel about me, but I found a new family. I'm not legally part of the family but they accept me as one of them and that is what matters most, that I get the people that care about me and the people are Richard, Isabelle and Tyler they are the ones that are my true family, and that was my high school experience.