....she's pitiful

Natsume(shocked):" she was crying just now...its all my fault... damn"(dashes out)

Mikan:" as I thought its no use...everyone is just scared of me...I only have hotaru left..."(sobs)

Hotaru:" mikan!...are you alright?"(worried look)

Mikan:" Hotaru I think its better that you pretend not to know me...."

Hotaru:" what are you?"

Mikan:" I knew it....they were bullying you right?...I know hotaru cares about me but if you come too close to me...people may start to hate you....it may be alright to hotaru but to me...I don't want you to get hurt"(weeps)

Natsume who overheard:" what kind of alice does she have to be treated this way?"(guilty)

Bell rings.....

Mikan:" ah class is starting....see you hotaru..."

Hotaru(teary):" mikan...."

Sensei:" where have you been hotaru...come and see me after school....in my office..."

Hotaru:"eh?"

Mikan:" sensei....I'm sorry...I kept on bugging her thus she was this late...."

Sensei(shivers):" eh? ah...its okay....you don't have to come and see me..."

Natsume:" hey...sorry about before...."

Mikan:" its fine...I'm used to it"(grins)

Natsume(pissed):" stop trying to smile when you obviously feel so hurt by it....idiot!"(slams table)

everyone stared back at them before turning to the front again knowing that its best they were not involved.....

Mikan(teary):" what else could I have done...."(sobs)

Natsume:" you.....why are you so strong?"

Hotaru(shocked):" even a jerk like him could care about mikan..."

Mikan:" thank you but I suggest you do not talk to me anymore...."(walks away)

Natsume:"luca you know more about this gakuen than me right?....do you know why shes being treated ike that?....she's so pitiful..."(sobs)

luca(shivers):" natsume...if you go near to her...you'll be kicked out of the school...."

Natsume:" luca what are you?"(shocked to see his friend trembling by the sound of mikan's name)

Hotaru:" mikan has the stealing alice and nullification alice...."

Natsume:" omae wa...?!"

Luca:" imai san..."

Natsume:" your the one in the morning...."

Hotaru(shocked):" you heard?"

Natsume:" I didn't mean to..."

Hotaru:"jerk!"(walks away)

luca:" what happened between you and imai san?"

Natsume:" Its nothing.."(walks away)

Permy:" that new transfer seems so cool but why would he be interested in that girl problems...."

Mikan:" narumi sensei?!"

Narumi:" mikan...escape!hurry!"(faints)

Mikan:" this is persona's alice....sensei hang on!"(uses her alice)

Narumi:" mikan...you gotta get out of here before they come...."

Mikan(teary):" I'm sorry..I'm not leaving...there's nothing for me when I go back already...family and all....theres nothing for me....besides I already knew that I couldn't escape from this academy since that time..."(grins)

narumi:" no!"

Persona:" take her back to the principal's office"

Natsume:" stop it...what are you doing with her?!"

Hotaru dashes out seeing the commotion:" mikan!"

Persona:"Are they  your friends?"

Mikan:" no...I've never seen them before not talk to them in my life....."

Persona:" good....take her to the principal's office...."

 Yes sir!

Natsume:" she was trying to help us...."

Hotaru(sobs):" mikan baka!"

Mikan thoughts "gomene  I wanted to say you both were my friends and that I'm proud of that but...I don't want you to die because of me"(teary)