Found out(Last part)

Natsume:" mikan I'm going out to buy some supplies....stay in here...if you step out of this barrier they'll be able to find us immediately... I'll be back soon"(kisses Mikan's forehead)
Mikan:" come back soon"(blush and grins)
Karen calls mikan:" mikan! Are you alright?! Did anything happen recently?"
Mikan:" eh? No...how are things on your side..."
Karen:" they took nii sama away..."(sobs)
Mikan:" eh? Karen where are you now?!"(flustered)
Karen:" mikan save me..."(sobs as she drops the phone after seeing persona)
Mikan:" Karen?!"(worried)
Persona:" where are you mikan..."
Mikan(shiver):" persona if you do anything to them..I'll make you pay !"
Persona:" your in no position to say that!"
Karen:" iyaa! Mikan sama don't listen to persona!"( call ends abruptly)
Mikan:" Karen!"
Natsume :" they got caught?"
Mikan:" we have to save them!"(flustered)
Natsume:" mikan I know your worried but the gakuen can't do anything to them...with the sensei there....they won't be hurt...trust me if we go now...all our efforts to escape will be futile..."
Mikan (convinced and relieved):" Natsume I'm scared..what if they found us..."(sobs)
Natsume embraces mikan:" I'll protect you no matter what..."
Mikan(kisses natsume by the lips):" I want to make a vow....I won't die before you nor after you...we'll die together..."(grins)
Natsume:" yea..."(grins)
Persona:" found it...this barrier..destroy it..."
Natsume:" they found it?!"(shocked)
Mikan:" how did they?!"
Natsume:" mikan don't panic...go to the highest floor of the mansion...."
Mikan:" let's go together...natsume"(sobs)
Natsume(pushes mikan away):" stay in there...till this is all over.."
Mikan(sobs):" no you'll tire yourself...natsume!"
Natsume takes out all the alice users who were sent to track them and gasped for air as he defeated the 50 alice users...who were actually elites of the gakuen.."
Persona:" your tired already?"(smirks)
Natsume(shocked):" mikan run!"
Mikan:" natsume!"(sobs)
Persona infects natsume with his alice causing him to fall to the ground helplessly..."
Mikan dashes over to steal the alice that persona used on natsume away from his body....
Natsume: " don't mikan..you'll die if you continue..."(teary)
Mikan(sobs):" natsume...we just made the vow... I don't want it to end now..."(sobs)
Natsume:" run..."(sobs)
Mikan:" natsume...iyaa!"
Persona pulls her away..."
Mikan:" natsume!" ( holds on to natsume's body and hugs him tightly...)
Natsume:" mikan... I'm sorry ....If only I was stronger..."(sobs)
Mikan:" natsume did his best to protect me...so don't apologize..."
Natsume:" I understand my body condition...I won't last so hurry escape mikan!"(sobs)
Mikan(holds natsume even tighter):" I don't want this..natsume...you promised me that you would marry me when we were of age...."(sobs)
Natsume:" mikan"(losing conscious)
Mikan:" stay away or I'll take your alice away!"(glares at persona)
Natsume:"mikan I love you.."
Mikan:" yea I know..."(sobs)
Mikan:" sorry for being selfish...."(holds a shard of glass and pierces it through herself and natsume)
Mikan:" kuh! I don't want to be separated from you"(grins as blood came gushing out of her mouth)
Natsume(grins):" mikan you really are unfair.."(holds mikan in his arm as they both passed on)

The end

Sorry guys...its a tragedy...hehe....well sometimes not everything ends with a happy ending...