Hot springs... What could go wrong?

Mikan:" waaa....its the first time I've been on a school excursion...who knew it would be that thrilling....just thinking about it makes me hyped up!"(grins)

Hotaru:" well I'm glad your cheering up again..."(relieved)

Luca:" natsume....loves mikan chan right ?...."

Natsume(blush):" Luca you heard?!...."

Luca:" yea..."(grins at natsume who was fidgeting non stop)

Natsume was still thinking about what he said before while mikan suddenly pats his shoulders....

Natsume(surprised):" mikan...."

Mikan:" natsume....err...I..."(blush as she fidgets thinking about the confession natsume made)

Sensei:" all boys and girls are to proceed to their dorms arranged by the teacher..."

Natsume:" ah... mikan see you later..."(waves)

Girls:" who does she think she is...getting so much attention from natsume like that...."(pissed)

Permy:" I can't stand this anymore.... I'm going to make sure she will regret coming here..."(smirks)

Hotaru:" those girls are definitely up to no good...."

Mikan(chuckles):" I'm the same form as hotaru and.....those girls?!"(shocked)

Hotaru:" we sure got lucky to be in the same dorm....lets go take a bath..."

Mikan:" ah...hotaru you can go first I'll go down later.."

Hotaru:" but do you know your way there?"

Mikan:" yea...eventually I'll find the way haha..."(grins)

Hotaru leaves for the hotsprings.....

Mikan:" as I thought this place is too big!... I can't find it....hotaru..."😭

Permy:" I'll lead you there...."

Mikan:" eh?..really?..."

Permy:" yea....just follow me..."(smirks as she leads mikan to the boys side which was actually shown as the girls side of the hot springs.....)

Well it was definitely a plan to make mikan regret this trip so it's got to do with her in the guy's side....

Thought by: Permy

Mikan:" arigatou but aren't you coming in yet?..."

Permy(shocked):" eh?...oh ah...I forgot about my clothes.... I'll be right back...you can take a bath first...."(walks away)

Mikan:" strange why isn't hotaru here yet....maybe she got lost.... Oh well she should be here any moment now......"(chuckles as she takes off her clothing preparing to soak in the warm tub after a shower)

Natsume:" someone else came in?.... I was sure the guys wanted to bathe later....is it luca?...."(turns to see mikan)

Mikan:" natsume?...why are you in the girl's side?!"

Natsume(blush):" idiot!!!....this is the boy's side!"

Mikan:" eh? as I thought it's her doing again...she would never be so kind as to lead me there...."

Mean while,

Permy:" sensei I saw mikan in the boys hot springs"

Sensei:" eh?....is she a pervert?!"(follows Permy who led the way)

Natsume:" damn... someone is here!...."(pulls mikan to hide in a corner)

Sensei:" excuse me natsume kun have you seen mikan in here?"

Natsume:" eh? why would she be here....?"

Sensei turns to glare at Permy....

Permy:" I swear she was here not long ago...."

Sensei:" sorry to bother you...."(pulls Permy to her office)

Natsume:" they're finally gone....you can come out now..."(shocked)

Mikan:" thanks natsume..."(teary)

Natsume:" what's wrong? do you feel unwell?!"

Mikan:" I'm sorry for putting you in trouble once again.... I just always am a burden aren't I?"(teary)

Natsume:" well you aren't....in fact....at least you keep my heart pumping.."(blush)

Mikan(blush):" I'll be heading out now..."(slips)

Natsume holds on to her....

The wind blows as the towel wrapped on mikan's body was removed...

Mikan:" wah..."(shocked)

Natsume:" kuh!"(nosebleed)