Getting out of the academy

Mikan:" hufff...wait..lets hide in here.."
Luca:" the PE store room...it should be safe..."

Natsume gulp down a bottle of cooling water as mikan asked for some as well..he gave it to her by mouth....

Luca(blush):" we're here you know..."
Hotaru:" baka mikan"
Mikan:" eh? watashi?"(blush)
Suzuki:" idiotic couple..."

Karen:" hentai natsume..."

Narumi(blush):" escape by the main gate...its easier....persona will come looking for you all so I'll distract him...I need you all to run as fast as you can and never stop till you reach a safe place to hide"(teary)
Mikan:" narumi sensei...my mom...she"
Narumi:" she got affected by persona's alice so she can't stay with you...she wants you to be happy when you leave"
Mikan(sobs):" mom..."

Natsume(saddens):" lets go mikan..."
Karen:" kochi!"

Suzuki:" someone's there"
tsubasa:" its me...I'll help you guys escape...but I'm staying here"

Mikan(grins):" you'll be of great help arigatou tsubasa sempai..."
Hotaru:" I'm sorry mikan but I'm staying here as well...I'm just going to help you escape..."

Mikan(saddens):" I understand..thankyou hotaru..."

Suzuki:" lets not waste anymore time and leave as soon as possible"

Tsubasa hands over a car key to natsume:" you should know which car it is..."

Natsume:" this is jin sensei's car key why do you have it?"
Tsubasa:" he gave it to me and told me to pass it to you...it'll help you greatly in escaping.."
Persona:" where have you hide her?"
Yuka:" what are you talking about...hide who?"
Narumi:" stop already persona..you've sinned way too much....let them off "

Persona:" your child mikan if I catch her, she's dead...yuka you don't have much time left anyway..."(smirks)
Yuka:" how could you do this?! sensei...to help you....and yet you killed him...I hate you but I promised him not to hurt you!"(sobs)
Persona(slightly affected):" thats because he was an idiot.He trusted me stupidly....!"(teary)

Yuka:" you've still got some conscience left...leave sensei and my child alone..I beg of you...don't sin more than you already did..."(sadden look)
Mikan(grips on to natsume hand):" we'll be together forever..."
Natsume(grips mikan's hand tightly):" yea..I promise you that we'll leave the gakuen safely and get married in time.."(grins)
Tsubasa:" go on! I'll stop the rest of the people after you with imai "

Suzuki:" hotaru...arigatou.."

Hotaru(shocked):" send me letters soon"(grins back)

Karen:" Imai san! "(verge of tears)
Natsume drives the two back to their home place where the two reunited with their mother before leaving the town again to hide while with mikan..he drove to the forest...where there was a small barrier which helps them in hiding as their scent will fade...

Mikan:" this cottage is well built..."

Natsume:" I heard your mom built it together with your dad before they parted..(saddens) together with my mom and dad...they hid here as well and were never found out..."(grins)
Mikan(sobs):" natsume..."(hugs natsume)
Natsume:" you still have me so please don't think of anything weird and stay by my side forever...mikan.."(kisses mikan's forehead)

Mikan:" there are so many food supplies..."

Natsume:" I was told that it was prepared by your mother beforehand.."

Persona:" what?! you've lost their scent?! thats impossible!..."

Yuka:" narumi sorry for dragging you into this state...thankyou for staying by her side.."(grins as she parted from the world saying the last word " mikan")

Narumi:" Yuka!"(sobs)

Mikan's POV:

As though something may have happened...I felt that someone precious to me call my name out as she faded away...tears suddenly rolled down my cheeks continuously...I was crying...I've known this feeling...the sadness of the death of someone beloved....Can I hide forever?