Damn!...

Natsume:" Mikan!"

Mikan:" let me go!"

Hotaru:" Persona..."(trembles)

Persona:" heh....lets go mikan...."

Mikan:" sensei..."(holds persona's hand)

Persona:" and as for you imai hotaru san...you shall face the punishments...I hope you are prepared..."

Natsume:" stop it! let mikan go!"

Mikan:"uh....Natsume?"

Persona(shocked):" the controlling alice stone is gone....when did...?!!"

Mikan(shocked to see persona):" what did you do?!"(pushes persona to the ground)

Persona:" hm...mikan you should come with me...your mother..."(gets interrupted)

Mikan:" don't threaten me!...persona...don't forget that I'm the one who can control you..."

Persona(surprised):" threaten me?"

Mikan:" if I stole all  your alice away...you'll have to leave the school as well right?"

Persona:" you!"(slaps)

Natsume:" mikan!"(punches persona)

Hotaru(hugs mikan):" I'm sorry Icouldn't do anything when you were in that state...I'm sorry..."(sobs)

Persona:" I'll let you off for today however you should know that you'll come to me very soon right?"(smirks)

Mikan throws a vase at persona as persona vanishes before the vase could reach him....

Natsume:" mikan are you hurt anywhere?"(worries)

Mikan:" the only one who would do that was hotaru....your weird natsume..."(teary)

Natsume wipes her tearss away with his thumb and grabs mikan's tender hands :" I will kill anyone who hurts you and makes you cry...with this hand... I love you...."

Mikan(blush):"natsume kun..."

Hotaru(blush):" good for you mikan..."(grins)

Mikan:" hotaru..."(hugs)

Luca:" mikan are you alright?"(guilty)

Natsume:" Luca was the one who told me about Persona using the clone alice...glad I saved you on time!"(grins)

Hotaru:" you didn't save  her though...it was mikan who saved herself..."(sneers)

Mikan:" oh well"(grins)

Luca:" I'm glad to see your alright....please excuse me..."(about to walk away)

Mikan:" thank you luca pyon..."(grins)

Luca(blush):" your welcome...what are  friends for?...."(walks away)

Mikan:" looks like I made another friend I guess..."(grins)

Narumi:" Mikan chan!"(hugs)

Mikan:" narumi sensei sorry for making you worry..."(grins)

Narumi:"was it persona again?"(saddens)

Mikan:" ah...its not what you think... I'm fine..."(teary)

Narumi:" mikan chan?!"

Tsubasa:" narumi sensei.....are you making my pure and innocent god sister cry?"

Narumi:" tsubaba?"(shocked)

Mikan:" Tsubasa sempai!...your back from the trip....?"

Tsubasa:" mm...I'm back!"(grins)

Hotaru:" even so..since when did mikan become your god sister?"(punches tsubasa)

Tsubasa:" well take it easy i won't take her away from you imai san..."(chuckles as he carried mikan)

Natsume:" hey what are you?! he's tall..."(shocked)

Tsubasa:"oh didn't see you there...yo natsume...kun..."(grins)

(totally trying to insult natsume)

Natsume(punch):" bastard!"

Next part : school excursion at the hotsprings yea!