Luca's True Feelings

Natsume:" Luca? what's wrong?!"(puzzled)

Luca:" eh ? ah it's nothing.."

Natsume:" is something troubling you?"

Luca:" I already said it's nothing!"(shouts)

Natsume shocked by Luca who suddenly shouted at him...

Luca(shocked):" sorry I want to be alone..."(walks away)

Mikan:" Natsume?"

Natsume(saddens):" mikan...Luca seems weird lately....he daydreams and then when I wanted to talk to him...maybe he thinks I'm annoying, always bothering him......"

Mikan:" I don't think he thinks that way of you...why not just give him some time to settle his thoughts?"

Natsume:" I guess so..."(saddens)

Mikan(kisses his cheek):" A sad natsume looks cute but not as cute as a happy one...so smile okay?"

Natsume nods his head...blushing :" mikan you bully.....now I feel like assaulting you..."

Mikan(blush):" eh? natsume what are you?..."

Natsume carries her up :" Baka mikan..."(kisses her lips gently)

Luca(blush):" sorry to interrupt...I err want to talk to sakura "

Mikan(blush):" eh? watashi?..."

Luca nods his head....

Natsume(suspicious):" what's on luca's mind..."

Luca:" Sakura chan I want to apologize for all the things I've said to you from before I do not seek for your forgiveness but there's just something I have to say but I'm afraid natsume may know...I want to still be friends with natsume...so I will not show it but I love you...Sakura err I mean Mikan chan(blush)... I love you..."(blushes real red)

Mikan(blush):" Luca pyon...loves me..."

Natsume:" sorry for overhearing this conversation..."(teary)

Luca (shocked):" natsume..."(dashes away crying)

Natsume:" Luca ! wait! I want to talk to you! Let's still stay as friends..please..."(hugs)

Luca(hugs):" I'm sorry natsume for falling in love with the same person natsume needs and loves deeply..."(sobs)

Mikan(hugs the two):" luca's feelings ..I may be unable to accept but let's stay as friends forever..."(grins)

Hotaru:" don't forget me..."

Suzuki:" mom?"(on the phone)

Suzuki's mom:" your sister, Karen will be going to your school as well....her powers have been leaked to the public ..."(softens her voice)

Suzuki:" I understand I will protect her..."(ends the call abruptly)

Next day,

Suzuki:" karen....lets go..."

Karen:" hai! onii sama..."

Guys:" wa...kawaii....that girl looks very cute...."

Sensei:" silence! today we have a new transfer student...everyone be nice to her okay?....Karen san please introduce yourself..."

Karen:"minna san I hope to be able to work well with all of you..."(grins)

Mikan:" hotaru she looks familiar..."

Hotaru:" Karen....ah! suzuki's imouto?!"

Karen turns her attention towards mikan:" ah....mikan sama!"(hugs mikan)

Mikan:" Karen chan...?"

Karen:" I missed you so much...."(hugs tightly)

Mikan:" Karen why are you here?"

Karen:" I was found out..."(grins)

Mikan:" how is aunty?"

Karen(teary):" I miss her already..."(sobs)

Mikan(shocked):" it's alright you still have suzuki....your not alone...you have me and hotaru as well..."(pats karen's head gently)

Natsume:" mikan?....are you free right now?"

Karen hugs natsume:" please be my husband..."

Natsume :" huh?..."

Mikan(shocked):" eh?"

Suzuki(sighs):" haiz she always does that if she sees someone she likes..."

A sudden proposal

Next part : natsume is mikan's