Mikan is in love?

Principal:" who would have thought you used your Alice on your own friend..."

Narumi slams door:" your wrong!it was an accident!let that girl off!"

Principal:" I guess I have no choice....persona!take ruka out for them to see!"

Narumi:" ruka?!.."(shocked)

Mikan:" who's that ?...what does my punishment got to do with a woman?"

Persona:" she's your mother....thats why!"

Mikan(shocked):" your wrong....shes dead...my mother was already dead....before I turned a month old....she died in a car crash..."

Principal:" that's what your oji san said....but it has no proof that she really died...."(smirks)

Ruka:" mikan..."(teary)

Persona(slaps):" if you use your Alice once more....your mother will suffer....."

Mikan(shocked):" how do I ascertain she's my mother....she could be a fake!"

Principal:" you should know..."

Ruka(sobs):" mikan....my child....you and natsume share a dreadful fate.....you have to survive in this academy! your alone! don't trust anyone except him!"(faints)

Mikan(teary):" mom....."

Narumi:" ruka! let her off!why are you doing this to her?!"

Principal:" let this be a warning to you both....now go!"

Mikan walks out if the principal's office:" Narumi sensei knew?"(teary)

Narumi:" mikan....I'm sorry....i couldn't protect your mother......"(sobs)

Mikan:" your kidding me....aren't you....all this years I had to live like this without a purpose in this academy....i was turned into a walking dead....and I didn't know my own mother was still alive!"(sobs)

Narumi:" mikan..."(teary)(guilty)

Mikan walks and bumps into natsume

Natsume:" mikan! what's wrong?....your crying?!what happened?! what did they do to you?!"

Mikan(sobs):" uwahhh!"

Natsume:" mikan...."(hugs)

Mikan(shocked):" natsume kun....."(sobs)

Natsume:" are you sure your going to be alright?"

Mikan:" my mum's alive....shes held captive in the gakuen....I didn't know anything...."(teary)

Natsume wipes her tears off:" don't cry.... I'll protect you....."

Mikan(heart beats):" natsume....help me...."(sobs)

Natsume:" mikan...."(hugs tightly)

Luca:" natsume.......sakura san..."

Hotaru:" mikan.... I couldn't protect her....i shivered just like before when I saw him....persona...."(teary)

Luca:" gomene sakura san....i always treated you like a monster and all....without thinking that you had a heart as well...."(sobs)

Natsume:" rest well...."

Mikan(hugs natsume):" arigatou..."(blush)

Natsume(blush):" good night...."(grins)

Mikan(blush):" good night....."(grins)