The Voice in her Head

Cywren, Timebimb, Copper and Quasar were wandering further out into the wasteland. Cywren was slowly returning to her usual colour. The group had already killed several radscorpians and an Enclave bot but at this point it was stupid to go home. They had been through so much more than this. Cywren pulled her bag off her shoulder and pulled Ceciel out.

Timebomb: Why do you carry that thing around? It'll only weigh you down.

Cywren: Well I can't throw Ceciel away.

Timebomb: You named it?

Cywren: No Vent did.

Timebomb: Vent? Who's Vent?

Cywren: It's short for Venturian. He's the voice in my head. He's been around for longer than I remember.. but I can't get rid of him I can't control what he says.

Timebomb: You need that checked.

Cywren: I did! Nobody can explain it though. Just "It's your imagination". One Doctor even suggested it was a voice from another world but that's just ridiculus.

Timebomb: Did he sound serious?

Cywren: He was wearing celery on his lapel Timebomb! I don't take stupid things like that seriously!

Then Cywren spotted something to check out. There was something that loomed like a service station up ahead. All burnt out and scruffy. But everything looked like that! She put Ceciel back in her backpack and pulled out her Alien Disintergrator. She left her Prototype laser sword charging at home. As she pulled out her extra terestrial weapon, Timebomb hauled his huge flamer from off his back as did Copper with his large laser weapon. It was time to clear out this area.