The Brotherhood's plan

Cywren marched through the courtyard of the Brotherhood Base. She was swearing under her breath as she walked, Copper behind her. Several troops saluted as she cut through the yard and slammed through the main doors. Sarah, Bryan and two paladins turned around.

Sarah: Cywren!- What's wrong?

Cywren: The Enclave group that survived made their way to the alien probe and got their grubby paws all over it. They've taken Timebomb and Quasar.

Copper: It's all true! Only I escaped!

Cywren: Does the Brotherhood have any high techy stuff?

Rothchild: Yes. We do. But it must only be used once.

Cywren: I'm going to get Timebomb and Quasar out and when we get back we gotta blow them up. I knew that ship was gunna be a problem.

A wind started blowing through the room and a faint sound became audible. Cywren saw a light appear as well as a blue box. It was Vahl and the Tardis. Vahl stepped out and into the room closing the door.

Vahl: Amata's back in Vault 101.

Sarah: Thanks. Cywren this weapon you want to use we can lock it on but there is only one shot and as soon as we use it we have to go 24 hours with no power. It's that powerful.

Rothchild: I'll go fetch some candles.

Cywren: We need to get to the alien probe first.

Copper: You need look no further!

Copper pulled the huge white cylindrical probe from his bag and dropped it onto the floor with a loud metallic clunk.

Cywren: Where did you get this?

Copper: I stole it from the Enclave after the left! Just in case.

Cywren: Ok... Where did Ceciel go?

Sarah: Left before the battle. Just dropped out of your bag and rolled on down towards the river boats.

Cywren: I'll deal with him later.

Copper turnedon the probe and Cywren pulled her Jayhawk out.

Cywren: Wish me luck.

Sarah: Good luck. I'll lock this connon on.

Cywren input a code and vanished in a quick flash of light blue.