Gathering an Army (part 3)

Cywren walked up to the purifier with Quasar at her side. She walked in and saw many scientists working inside. One ran over to meet her.

Dr. Li: Cywren! Great to see you! Can I do something for you?

Cywren: Matter of fact, you can. I need you to help me fight a battle.

Dr. Li: A battle?

Cywren: Enclave. Again. They're in Megaton. I have a small army and I need you to join.

Dr. Li: I've got work to do but since I owe you I'll send three of my best fighters with you. They've protected this base before. They can fight a battle.

Cywren: Thank you.

Doctor Li jpgged back towards the purifier to get the scientists. Cywren went into her pocket and pulled out some radroach meat and knelt down.

Cywren: Here Quasar. You'll need this. We have work to do tomorrow.

Quasar took the meat and ate it while Cywren waited. Then Doctor Li walked back over with two armed male scientists behind her and one armed female scientist behind her.

Dr. Li: Cywren, our three best fighters. Belamy, Dex and Clark. (Clark being the female)

Cywren: Ok thanks. Come on guys. Quasar come on boy.

Cywren left with the three scientist soldiers following her and she head back to the bridge of Rivet City. She met back up with everyone who had finished loading weapins and sharing armour out. Then there was one last place to go. The Citadel. Cywren felt most comfortable when she had the brotherhood by her side. She kept going through who she had in her head. Ceciel had left for some sort of buisness in Point Lookout

Copper

Timebomb

Quasar

Vahl, who was away with the Tardis

Harkness

25 Rivet City Guards

Protectron

Sentry Bot

Belamy

Dex

Clark

One more stop and then she was off to Megaton...