An S.O.S call

Cywren walked back out and picked a random building to investigate. Vahl, Timebomb, Quasar and Copper all followed out of the Tardis. Cywren marched over to a small diner in the emptied Enclave nest. Vahl stepped over some scrap metal and kicked an old broken radio on the floor. As Cywren walked into the diner she heard a small fast high pitched beeping and lept back as a landmine exploded, taking down the door frame. She waited for the smoke to clear and stepped inside checking for mines. The diner was small and simple. Though Cywren spotted some boxes and things to check so she decuded to investigate.

Timebomb: What is this place?

Cywren: Just an old diner. The Enclave used it to store ammunition by the looks of it.

She said as she closed an ammunition box.

Vahl: I honestly don't recognise anything. This is the wrong century altogether. Tye wrong millenia maybe.

Cywren: Does anyone hear that?

There was a faint static sound.

Copper: I hear a vague radio signal!

Vahl: Do you have to shout it?

Copper grunted

Timebomb: He can't help it. He's a super mutant,

Cywren puller her pipboy out.

Vahl: A what? A super what?

Cywren: Listen shhh!

She had the radio held up to her ear.

Then as a faint voice could be heard she lept up onto the table to recieve a better signal.

Radio: ...Can hear me, we're in danger. Megaton is under attack! We need all the help we can get. We beg of you. Help us. I- Now.. If you can hear me. Cywren, We need your help. Moria is in trouble! So is Sarah! And Bryan! And everyone who lives here! Please If anyone can hear me, we're in danger...

The message played on a repeat.

Vahl: You seem well known and yet you look worse than poet when you wake her up in the morning.

Cywren suddenly clicked and got rather angry.

Cywren: Of course I'm well known! I escaped the Vault! I practically single handedly destroyed the Enclave! I have robot parts in my body! And ant genes! I am queen of radroaches! I, by myself took down an alien fleet! I saved each and every one of my followers! I performed surgery on Timebomb! I saved Quasar from a dangerous junkyard! I rescued Copper from an evil facility! I saved Bryan from fire breathing ants! I saved Ceciel from raiders! I killed a rogue super mutant before it shot Sarah! I am the reason that this land has purified water and survived 2 weeks of being in a radiation coma! I saved many people since I escaped the Vault! My father died right infront of me and he himself inspired me to help as many people as I can! Wheather that's helping them write a book on wasteland survival or saving an android from his crazy creator! Just because I look tatty doesn't change who I am and just because my anscestor is the 'Queen of Skyrim' Doesn't mean I have to be the cleanest person on Earth! Oh and the plants? Me.

Cywren stormed out of the diner pushing her way past Vahl. Her followers slowly and quietly following after her. Vahl stood, eyes closed, in the diner after they left and followed behind leaving a large space between her and them. Timebomb caught up with Cywren.

Timebomb: Where are we going now?

Cywren: We need help if we plan on saving Megaton.

Timebomb: Where will we find help?

Cywren: First. Home.

Timebomb: Home?

Cywren: Yes. Vault 101. Then to Big Town. Then the Citadel, Then to Rivet City, Then to the purifier. Then. Then we head to Megaton.

Timebomb: And who are we picking up on the way?

Cywren: Some old friends who owe me some favours...