Gathering an Army (part 2)

After the second stop the team was starting to expand. The two robots always at the back. Cywren walked up infront with Quasar at her feet. Amata and Butch walked behind her, they were talking with Timebomb and Red, stood in a four and Copper stood between them and the robots. Cywrennlooked up ahead and saw what she was looking for. A huge metal structure. Rivet City. She walked along the huge metal bridge after assuring everyone that she inew what she was doing, where she was going and that she would do the talking.

She walked up the the guard and quickly explained why so many people were with her. When the guard first heard a mention of the Enclave and Megaton being in danger he insisted that he and his men help. Cywren asked him to gether his men at the door and that she would take them with her once she comes back out. Cywren then had all her followers, her mini army, to stay at the door with the Rivet City guards while she goes inside.

Cywren took the long trip into Rivet City until she found the marketplace. She sold out the armory of everything they had. After all she needed a lot to get her and her friends through this. After the weapons, armor and ammunition store was closed, Cywren walked around the Market until she layed eyes on who she had come to see. Harkness. She ran over and grabbed his attention.

Cywren: Harkness

Harkness: Ah. Cywren. You're the girl who saved me. Is there something I can do for you?

Cywren: I need you to return the favour and help me.

Harkness: Sure. What's the situation?

Cywren: Megaton, my home, is under attack by the Enclave. Everyone is being held hostage. Icluding three of my friends Sarah, Moria and Bryan. By now people are bound to have died. And the Enclave will continue to kill until someone stops them! Megaton relies on me. I'm gathering an army to take them out. That's why I'm here. Harkness, I want you to join my army.

Harkness: I've been attacked by the Enclave before. They deserve defeat. I will join you.

Cywren: Great! Thanks! You already have armor and weapons dont you?

Harkness: Yes. My weaponry is sufficient.

Cywren: Ok lets get going.

Cywren lead Harkness out of the maze of Rivet City and met up with her friends at the door. That's when Cywren had a mini freakout. A gigantic group of Rivet City guards stood behind everyone on the bridge. Cywren ran a quick count up in her head. 25 Guards.

Cywren: Ok... Well.. Enclave look pretty weak now huh...

A murmur of laughs came from the guards.

Cywren: Right quick stop to get everything sorted. You lot stay here. I'm just gunna take Quasar and go to the Purifier. Everybody sort out weapons armor ammo and everything.