Chapter 11

Vicki's POV.

"Okay, let's see. Remember Castor Hank?" I say, laughing.

"Yes, oh my god I can't forget that one!" Drew replies, wiping tears from his eyes from laughing so hard.

I cuddle into his lap, and he laces our fingers together.

"I got a tattoo." He says. "Wanna see?"

I nod my head, and he takes his shirt off, and sure, there it is.

Just below his magnificently sexy collarbone, in a cursive font, was inked just one word: "Vicki".

Vicki. Vicki? Vicki Gomes, that's me.

Shit. He did mean me.

"I love you," I blurt, and then cover my mouth with my hands, not believing that I had finally said it.

It had only been about a week and a half since we started going out, but there it is.

He smiles from cheek to cheek, and kisses me. It is a deep, long-lasting kiss, and I cherish it because in that moment, when I have everything- I have him, I have us, I have this peace and quiet, I am infinite. I know no limits. I know no end to the world.

"Vicki!" Bea's voice sounds as soon as the door clicks open, and there she is, standing in the living room a moment later- her hair, an unusual mess, her face blotchy from tears and red. Her hands shake, and Drew and me immediately jump off the couch.

I feel a sudden cold from the missing warmth of his body.

"What.." She doesn't even let Drew complete his question as I hug her, when she says:

"New York. Wesley's going. Forever."

"What?" Me and Drew say in unison, and I immediately turn to look at Drew.

And just as I had contemplated, being a friend for about ten years, Drew couldn't see Wes go. He couldn't see that possible, especially since New York was almost too far away. I could see how distance could break bonds; I could see why Drew couldn't let go.

"I.." Drew starts to say, but doesn't continue. Bea urges me towards him, and I promptly go and hug him tight as he semi-sobs into the crook of my neck.

Wesley had been kinda M.I.A. lately, yes, but I really never suspected this.

About a week and a half ago, he'd suggested that we stop our 'thing' since I was now with Drew and he had started seeing Bea again.

We had stopped the 'benefits' part of 'Friends With Benefits' and we were now only 'friends'; but he still didn't hang as much as he did earlier.

How come I didn't see this coming?

I moaned loudly as Drew unhooked my bra, sucking on my breasts. I tugged and pulled on his sandy blond hair, biting my lip.

I was already in just my panties, I started grinding onto his hips.

He shifted slightly beneath me on the couch, I got off so he took his pants and boxers off in one swift movement, while I took off my red lace panties, and wasted no time in straddling him again.

I moaned and whimpered a bit as I lowered myself onto his erection, he groaned and clutched my hips.

"You're. So. Fucking. Tight," he whispered into my ear, biting the earlobe.

"Drew," I breathed as he sucked on my sweet spot under my ear.

"Vicki?" His voice trembled, and I looked at his worried face. "How can he just.. Leave like that?"

I stopped moving. I got off him, and wore his red t-shirt, it just about covered my thighs.

He was standing and so I got to my knees. I looked up at him, admiring his face that cried out near perfection, and his magnificently amazing, heavenly body. How could he be mine, as in me- someone so in-extraordinary?

I took his large, still-erect penis in my mouth, and sucked. I sucked the hell out of it, and God knows the man needed it. It was unfair to put him through what he's in for.

I barely covered his entire length, so I used my hand for the part that my not-so-tiny mouth couldn't accommodate. He fisted my hair and damn, did it feel good to be needed like that!

Like Wesley had once needed me.

I stop abruptly as I taste his salty cum in my mouth, swallowing it all up. I stand up, and kiss him lightly. He wraps his arms around my body, and hugs me. And we stay that way for a while- with me in his red t-shirt that would turn out to be my fave in the future, and him not wearing anything at all.

Because this would be who we are, because we loved each other, and he had my name etched into his skin as a symbol of that love and affection for the rest of eternity, which he would come to spend with me.

But some things just keep happening, and Wes was going away. And that was a wound that I couldn't heal with any amount of love and blow-jobs.

I may not have loved Wes as I would come to love Drew till the wrinkles make a permanent place for themselves on my old face, till we are on our deathbeds, he will say to me, "we can now let go. But I know, I know even death cannot do us apart. I will seek you in the heavens or even the depths of hell, and God knows I won't rest this old soul till I find you. Because I know not even the gods can decide to part us, that strong is our love. And if our love shall ever die, I shouldn't live again, for what am I without you? We shall be always together, or we shall not be at all."

I may not have loved him so, but Wesley had a special place somewhere in me, he was the best friend anyone could have hoped for- and I had him. And I know that even though we'd try to be in touch and whatnot, we'd distance out.

And I couldn't avoid the inevitable, right? Because I'm no superhuman. I'm just ordinary, and I'm just here and I'm just glad about it. I may never leave a mark upon the world, but I know I will have those who love me.

And it is quite nice to know that Wes is one of those people.

'Cause nothing lasts forever; but then again, who needs forever, right?

A/N:

Ok, so I'll do a Q&A. Ask me stuff anywhere twitter, ask.fm, here anythings good really. just bc I'm bored. And I love you guys.

Seriously, hold on for the next chapter bc I cried writing it and please when I wrote this stuff about Drew, like please someone get me a box of tissues.. *runs and gets a cart full of tissues* *blow blow*

Ok bye. I'm too busy dying. *crawls to a corner with fifteen boxes of tissues* you get the idea lol.