Chapter 6

This chapter is gonna have smut, so if that kind of stuff bothers you, just read the first part, there's not much in the first half. well lol at least this is better than actual porn idk just saying. anyways, enjoy, read on :) Vote, comment, blah, blah, blah. you know the drill :))

Vicki's POV.

I wake up from my faint, dreamless slumber as I think I hear the front door click open. I try to ignore it, waving it off as a fragment of my imagination. But as a default setting, I grab my baseball and position myself behind my half-closed, half-open wooden door, when footsteps sound on the stairwell. I figure that if the intruder heads straight for my room, he'll take about a minute and a half. I hear the footsteps reach my doorsteps, and stop, the sound of a person breathing evident. I raise my arms, ready to swing, but then I hear, "Vicki?"

The lights flicker on as I recognise the voice as Wesley's.

I jump out into the doorway, and say, "Wes?"

He smiles a small, sad smile, dropping his leather jacket to the floor. I keep my baseball bat down, speaking. "What's happened?"

"She's seeing someone..." He says, and I immediately soften.

"Awh, hun..." I start, but he cuts me off, saying:

"Some Jace Winters.. Already, Vick, she's seeing someone, not even a week after."

I can see the hurt in his eyes, I can see the shock, surprise, disappointment, all created and infested in his heart like caterpillars feeding on all the crops left in the world, like in the second season of Under The Dome, these emotions hungrily, angrily, vengefully feeding on the love and calm in him.

I slump my shoulders. "Wanna talk about it?"

He shakes his head. "No." His beautiful deep brown eyes stare into my very ordinary brown ones.

And in that rare moment, seeing his eyes bloodshot, it hits me like a cold breeze on a winter day after a swim in the sea, it makes me shiver, maybe he is drunk.

"Wes.." My voice wavers an then trails off as he steps closer to me; I can clearly smell his breath now, trailing with alcohol.

I am, all of a sudden, afraid. Of him, of what he might want, or do, or what he might suggest.

I guess what scared me more isn't what he'd just say; it scared me out of my brains because I knew I wouldn't be able to say 'no'.

No, no, it is wrong. Whatever it is gonna be, wrong.

I can just feel it.

"I want you, Vicki."

With those very sensual words, he places his hands on my waist, squeezing very tightly, as I gasp for air.

He kisses my neck lightly, licking and sucking at my sweet spot just below my ear, earning a slightly unexpected moan from me. When he looks up at me with a smirk plastered across his face, I cover it up by biting my bottom lip and place my hands on his chest as if to lightly push him away.

He uses one hand to bring us even closer, our lower bodies meet, and a sudden electricity ignites in me. He uses his free hand to trail down my neck, to the side of my breasts, lingering there, teasing dangerously slowly. I shut my eyes and bite my lip seductively. His hands then trail down my torso, and trace the strap of my underwear, my tracks hanging loose from my waist. My t-shirt, which barely about covers my belly button, suddenly doesn't feel like enough to cover my tummy, his eyes raking up and down my body, his hand just above my ass. I keep my hands on his chest, holding his shirt, looking boldly at him.

"I want you inside me."

His hand trails from my lower back to my ass, and squeezes, as I look at him, widening my eyes. He smirks, leaning closer to my face.

"And, if we do..." I can't even form the words in my mouth, that's how wrong they are. "Do this... What would that make us?"

"Friends with benefits," the words leave his mouth in somewhat of a hurry, nanoseconds after which he crashes his lips onto mine.

We hurriedly back up toward my bed, his tongue swiping my lower lip, and I gladly grant him entrance. Our tongues fight for dominance, as I clutch his shoulders, bending my knees preparing to jump. I do jump, and he grabs my thighs, me wrapping my legs around his strong torso.

We make our way to the bed, his hands never leaving my ass and his lips never detaching from mine. We hungrily kiss each other, both of us breathless. We part our mouths when he places me on the bed, attacking my lips again, pushing me down onto the bed. I entangle my fingers in his hair, and pull away from him. He looks at me confusedly as I push him onto his back, climbing on top of him, straddling him.

I kiss him twice before he reaches his hands to massage my breasts, me moaning into the kiss. I haven't even worn a bra, he reaches one of his hands into my shirt, and kneads my breast.

I stop kissing him, and throw my head back, arching my back and moaning as he did so, sitting up against the headboard a bit.

He tugs at my shirt, and I don't even think once before taking it off, tossing it halfway across the room.

He smirks, and just as he is about to touch my boobs and obviously pleasure me, I say, "Your turn."

He takes off his shirt quickly, and oh my god those abs. And I swear go god, his chest, toned and all perfect.

"Come here," he says, kissing me while he uses his hands to play with my breasts.

I moan uncontrollably, pulling on a fistful of his gorgeous brown hair.

"That's so sexy, that feels hot," he mutters.

"Wesley! Oh my god, don't be such a tease!" I moan yet again, but this time he finally listens.

"Okay, babe. let's do what you want."

I quickly get up and take off my tracks, allowing him to do the same.

I straddle him again, this time only my underwear and his boxers as the layers in between. I feel his erection, and I can't help but bite my lip, then kissing him.

The kissing soon stops as I start grinding my hips into his.

"Vicki, please, now." There is a certain urgency, desperation in his voice, it made him so fucking sexy!

With that, we take off the remaining layers of clothing between us, and I sit back down, his head rubbing at my entrance.

"Oh, my God, FUCK!" I say, as I lower myself into his erection, as he grabs my hips.

"Fuck, Victoria Gomes, fuck me," he says.

And well, you can guess what happened from there on.