▬Info▬

(sO HEY! I'm getting addicted to these type of stories, but it'll be the same cliché were BTS notice you, well one of them, more specifically J-hope had been binge watching some dance videos on instagram and he had met one of M/n's crew, leading to meeting you and getting to be close friends.)

Namjoon's Username; @RM

Seokjin's Username; @Worldwide.Handsome

Yoongi's Username; @Swaggynator

Hobi's Username; @SunnyHope

Jimin's Username; @Mochimin

Tae's Username; @TaeTae

Jungkook's Username; @GoldenKookie

▬M/n's crew▬

Name; Kim Jooheon (김 주헌)Age; 20Username; @Joo

Age; 20
Username; @Joo.Joo.Joo
Stage Name; Joo (주)
Facts; -He's the cutest in the group, said by the crew members.
-He's the most perverted in the group, and probably the gayest competing with M/n.
-He loves Jpop
-He likes photography and musicals
-He speaks; French, Korean, Japanese, and English.
-He's the nicknamed "Cutie Batootie" In the group.
-He vlogs.
-He's the shortest
-A confident gay
-He has an older brother that currently lives with his asshole of a father
-He always cusses. Like, a l w a y s .
-He's very close with the others, especially Yugyeom.
Reason he joined the crew; He dropped out of his highschool because he wanted to help his mom earn more money, he and his mother were financially unstable, he wanted to gather money and he started working at M/n's street dancing crew, since he was very skilled in dancing and singing. When he did, him and his mother got out of 'poorness' and his m,other finally got a more stable job, his life has been more better than before, he said.

Name; Kim Yugyeom (김유겸)Age; 23Username; @YugiiiStage name; Yugyeom (유겸)Facts; -He's friends with BTS and other Idols

Age; 23
Username; @Yugiii
Stage name; Yugyeom (유겸)
Facts; -He's friends with BTS and other Idols.
-he used to be in Got7
-He's the tallest
- Yugyeom said that his mother got pregnant in Saudi Arabia but he was born in Seoul. Then they moved back in Saudi Arabia because of his dad's job and he grew up there for a while.
-Yugyeom's nickname is Brownie.
-The same age as M/n
-His favorite type of music: R&B and HipHop.
- He loves dancing since his childhood.
- His hobby is playing the piano.
-many confuse him to be one of the oldest because of his tall height and his mature appearance.
-His Mom never wanted him to join the crew, but of course he pleaded for her permission and for her to give him a chance, and of course she soon gave in.
- Family: mom, dad, 1 brother (older).
Reason he joined the crew; The reason he joined is because he had heard from his best friend Jooheon, that it would be a fun stress relieving environment, and the fact that all members earned a shit ton of money, and with that he had began pleading his mom, of course she accepted.