29

"Where's M/n and Yugyeom?" JinAe asked Mina and she shrugged, "Probably with Minho." Mina said "You know that fight was fucking terrifying, cause that girl had wolverines fucking claws, well her nails looked like it." JinAe said sighing at the thought of the incident, "Yeah, I was so shocked when she just attacked M/n outta the blue." Momo said while fixing her bangs.

-M/n's Pov.-

"I'm sorry." I told Minho again, "You've told me that for the millionth time this day." Minho said rolling his eyes at me, "Still. If it weren't for me being next to you, she wouldn't have attacked you first." I said hanging my head low, looking at the floor. "That's fine, I only got scratches, it's fine. You're the one who got a deep slash on your stomach." "That was nothing, she had a fucking butter knife, and it wasn't that deep."

"Guys, guys, how about we just continue on walking to the dorms?" Yugyeom had intervened between our conversation, "yeah sureeeee, oh by the way, I needed to ask this." Minho said to both me and Yugyeom, "Yeah?" "What is it?" Me and Yugyeom asked, "Is Yoosung related to IU?" Minho asked as I laugh, "Of course they are!" I said as Yugyeom replied with, "They're cousins." "Holy shit really? Oh mah gah." Minho said in shock, after a few minutes of walking we reached the dorms and got in.
"Anyway, Yoosung'll be out for today and the next, since he'll be a back up dancer in IU's upcoming concert. Oh, and IU's finally going to explain who Yoosung is in her life." M/n said.

Minho looked quite surprised at the new information he had heard from M/n, "IU must've snapped to have Yoosung in the concert just to explain what's going on between those two." Minho said sighing, "I know." Yugyeom said sighing as well whilst going to the kitchen.

-Instagram-

Yoo.Owl

❤💬Liked by GoldenKookie, Yugiii, Golden

❤💬
Liked by GoldenKookie, Yugiii, Golden.(M/n) and 800,309 others.

Yoo.Owl I'm aboutta see my fucking cOusIn GuYs- it's been a while since I've seen her and I'm-

-Comments have been disabled for this post.-

---
Wanted to at least update be4 i publish another story hAHAHAA I'm a mess.
---