33

"Hi everyone! I know it's crazy that M/n isn't here tonight, he's planning on something special for us and of course our princes and princesses anyway since we don't have M/n to perform a solo we have Ms. Sejinnie otherwise known as Soojin to give us her solo performance! Please cheer her on since this is her first solo performance. Anyway, enough with the talking! Representing tananannaaaa Sejin!" As Jooheon was done with the announcement he quickly put down the mic and look at Soojin for the cue, then she got in place and started performing with the song 'A' by the group Rainbow.

Meanwhile at Jay Park's apartment*

"Can you fucking stop being so fucking innocent and cute and shit? Like- I will punch you." Jay said to M/n "But what the fuck is wrong with making a song for my fans? I mean- they've been there for me many times." M/n said rolling his eyes, "that's the most wholesome shit i've ever heard. What the fuck." Jay said massaging his temples "How about you just support me on being wholesome Jaebom." M/n said hitting Jay lightly on the shoulder "Yeah yeah." Jay said laughing.
After a few hours of improvising the instrumental of the song, they had finally created 5 tracks in only 3 days. "Man, this is the fastest i've ever created songs in my life." Jay said plopping himself on the bed, "Just be thankful that I have planned songs in mind." M/n said smiling at Jay. "Ok but seriously, how many tracks are you planning to have in this album?" Jay asked looking at M/n who was scrolling through his phone.

"Six, to make it an even number." M/n said "Jesus-" "what's wrong with making it an even number? I mean my album IS named tranquility s o it's supposed to make people c a l m not angered." M/n said sighing

-Instagram-

Joo.Joo.Joo

❤️💬Liked by Golden

❤️💬
Liked by Golden.(M/n), Momorinn, Wisiuals, STANKINGDOMSS and 894,430 others

Joo.Joo.Joo going to starbucks to meet M/n and do some actual shooting for smth he's been planning.

View all 600,989 comments?

Yugiii yO WHY WASN'T I INVITED?
Joo.Joo.Joo Because you magically ruin all the photos.
Yugiii :(( fUCKING R U D E

Momorinn should I say sum sPoIleRs??
STANKINGDOMSS yES PLS MOM
YellowDuckie fUCK YES
          snakepie yES MOMMA 😩❤️
          Golden.(M/n) Fucking sure.
          Momorinn The special thing is titled Tranquility ;)))))

해찬thepudu ^ sO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME- it's either like an album or like a small movie or some shit-

Mina.Mints jOOHEON LIVING THE RICH LIFE WITH MF AIRPODS
             Joo.Joo.Joo nO (M/n) just gave these to me :'))