35

aomgofficial

❤️💬liked by Golden

❤️💬
liked by Golden.(M/n), jayparkitrightthere, callmegray, hoodyhood, Mina.Mints, Momorinn and 2,378,561 others.

aomgofficial [(M/n), (별)]
M/n (별) - Tranquil (고요한)

2019. 5. 14 TUE. 6PM (KST)

-
@Golden.(M/n) #별 #M/N
#tranquil #고요한

view all 1,989,495 comments

BTSxARMY YoOo I was gone for a few weeks because i was grounded but now M/n is in AOMG aND HAS A SONG/ALBUM??
Neverneverland ikr? tIME FLIES :((

STREAMIDOL yoo, I'm so fcking proud of
M/n ✊🏻

M/n'skitten yOOOO M/N'S IN AOMG? hOLI MOLI
STANKINGDOMSS IKR?

YellowDuckie M/n-hyung was so amazing in the teaser, and legit hearing him singing only for a bit ACTUALLY sent me to heaven :0

snakepie I'll continue to support our loving leader foeva 🥰

STANKINGDOMSS ok s o i just watched the teaser and i am l i v i n g M/n sister snappedt

Armyonce M/n's voice is legit so angelic and it's so awesome to know that he'll be a legitimate idol or smth

-irl-
-Soojin's Video ft. Jooheon and the crew-

"hANNAAAAA DULL SETT HELLO EVERYONEE! Today is an extra special day since, M/nnie Oppa just released the first ever teaser to his song tranquil! The albums pre-order link is going to be down below in the description, anyway i'm going to change and make the formal intro in a bit!" Soojin said in the dorms as she turned off the camera and started to get dressed.

...

"Hi everyone! Sejin here! Welcome back to my channel and if you are new welcome to my channel! Anyway we are here at a korean bbq buffet and like the stuff here in absolutely delicious, lemme just-" Soojin said placing the camera at the end of their table to let the viewers see the crew, "Bitch you better fohking eat your vegetables before you catch these fucking hands you hear me Lee Yongbok?" We hear M/n scolding Felix in the background "But Hyungg." "Yongbok I swear." "Fine!"

Yongbok said finally eating the vegetable, "This is why we can't have nice thing Felix." Mina said beside M/n, both acting like stern parents. "yAh! Look at the camera and say hi bitches!" Jooheon said "Stop it i'll get demonitized!" Soojin said lightly smacking Jooheon's shoulder. "Dude my sister will kill me if she finds out I got to go to a korean barbecue without her especially if it's a fricking buffet." Yoosung said absolutely stuffed with food inside his mouth.

...

After a few moments the crew had finished eating and M/n had payed for everything, next thing you know is that they had wandered far and went into a couple of arcades and had fun, that's when Soojin had stopped her vlogging and called it a day.