31

jparkitrightthere

❤️💬Liked by Golden

❤️💬
Liked by Golden.(M/n), Dlwlrma, Mina.Mints, KingdomSSS and 2,654,890 others

jparkitrightthere I wanted to post this because I needed y'all to see M/n in a red sweater-

👥: @Golden.(M/n)

view all comments...

ReynaBeyna Yo usually when Jay whips his laptop out it's either they're writing some songs oR they're makin' ideas for an album-
Snakepie is you saying that M/n's in AOMG?
ReynaBeyna m a y b e :))

Jessicah_O Y'all better fucking feature me in one of those songs-
jparkitrightthere dude spoiler much?
Snakepie wAIT SO Y'ALL ARE ACTUALLY MAKING AN ALBUM WITH STAR????

Yoo.Owl oK I WAS GONE FOR 1-2 dAYS AND THIS HAPPENED??? I'M FUCKING OFFENDED 😞
Mina.Mints that's what you get for not even bothering to call us 😘😌

callmegray Jay looks so old here wtf HAHA~
jparkitrightthere ur fired bro
callmegray oh shit 🤠

Joo.Joo.Joo So this is why M/n ain't here :((

STANKINGDOMSS bITCHES I SMELL AN ALBUM oh and @Swaggynator fucking step yo game up ✊🏻
kpopmemes @Swaggynator

GoldenKookie @Swaggynator hyung pls step up ✊🏻😞
Yugiii @Swaggynator ✊🏻😌

-In real life-

"How about, Tranquility?" M/n suggested to Jay "What the fucks a tranquililitey?" Jay asked pronouncing the word wrong, "It's tranquility Jaebom, t r a n q u i l i t y, it means the state of being tranquil, in other words calm and huggingly quiet." M/n said with a smile on his face "Why you gotta be so fucking innocent like that?" Jay said pouting "Because I can be." M/n said grabbing Jay's laptop and had started typing on it.
"Unlike you, I always plan a head because you'll never know when you need some song lyrics." M/n said typing aggressively on the laptop "Boy if you somehow break my fucking laptop because you is typing I will personally kill you." Jay said as M/n smirked "You have a shit ton of money, don't try me." M/n said as he was done typing verse 1 and he had shown Jay, "Bitch you are definitely so fucking innocent- oh wait, is this shit about that one idol? Uh what was his name.." Jay said finding the name of the idol he was thinking about. "Oh! Yoongi right?" Jay exclaimed happily snapping his fingers cause he actually remembered something. M/n responded in a shake-y voice "Y-Yeah."

"Dude you're seriously dead ass in love." Jay said shaking his head from side to side, "I know, can we just uh, focus on the album?" M/n asked getting redder by the second "Ok tomato face." Jay replied whilst trying to stop his laughter.

After a few hours of contemplating for the first track of the album Tranquility, "Yo if you somehow get more famous than you are now, don't you fucking forget me." Jay said as M/n laughed "Dude when did I ever forget you?" M/n questioned "Anyway, what's my album cover going to be?" M/n said as Jay pondered.
"How about let one of your crew members take a photo of you? And make one or two photo's the album cover?" "Yeah, that's a good idea."