17

"yOOOO WHY'D YOU HAVE TO KILL CONNOR?? BITCH I'M SO FUCKING DONE WITH YOU." M/n said walking into the kitchen as he left a laughing Yongbok beside him "M/n-hyung! I'm sorry! Pft- I-I ppFFT AHAHAH- I can play it again if you want!" Felix said laughing "bITCH YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT ANDROID THAT LIKED DOGS AND HEAVY METAL! HOW COULD YOU?!" M/n said grabbing a mug while brewing himself a coffee.

"It was an accident! I promise!" Felix said, suppressing a laugh, "I'm playing this time you mother fucker." M/n said with a pout and Felix nodded whilst bursting out in laughter.

*RUNG RING BUTCH BITCH.*

"Hello?"
"M/n? Where are you and Yongbok?"
"At the dorms why?"
"We need you two here asap."
"Okiee~"

*Beeeepppp*

"Yah, Felix, Mina wants us at Hongdae now."
M/n said putting his coffee inside a cup instead of a mug. "Why?" Felix asked and M/n shrugged "I don't really know. Let's just go." M/n said as Yongbok nodded and turned the game, console, and TV off.

-tp-

"Andddd nOWWWWW-" Minho's loud voice boomed through the speakers "here we have Star and Felix!" Minho said as both Momo and Mina came and dragged the two boys in the front, "You see, for punishment of being late, one of them will have to choose, who will sing Dear Name by IU! LET US SEE, WHO WILL SACRIFICE THEIR VOCALS TO SING THE EMOTIONAL SONG?" Minho said to the crowd of people that were gathered in a circle, the two—M/n and Felix— pointed the each other, but it all came down to rock paper scissors.

"Rock."
"Paper."
"Scissors."
"sHOOT."

"HA! I DON'T HAVE TO GET MY VOICE DESTROYED TODAY!" Said Felix happily, "it's decided! Star is to sing Dear Name! Let's cheer our beloved leader on!" M/n then glared at Minho then grabbing the mic from Yugyeom who had a sly smirk, "let's start!" Yoosung said in a cheerful voice with a mic in his hand.

As M/n started singing more and more people gathered around and people started recording.

-tp-

As M/n was done singing he started strangling Minho jokingly, "you are so dead to me." M/n said to Minho as he crossed his arms.
"Annyeong yeorobun! As you all witnessed our beloved leader, star singing our nations sweethearts song, dear name! Now, we'll have our favorite meme- I mean, Felix, perform a solo!" Mina said as the crowd screeched like their life depended on it.
"HiT OR MISS? I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS HUH?-" Felix said sliding in front of the crowd "yOU GOT A BOYFRIEND? I B E T HE DOESN'T KISS Y A H- M U A HH"

*BOINK-*

*oWWWW- wHAT THE HECC HYUNG?!" Felix said to Yugyeom who smacked him on the head.

-Instagram-

Swaggynator

❤💬Liked by RM, Mina

❤💬
Liked by RM, Mina.Mints, Yugiii, TaeTae, and 2,609,000 others.

Swaggynator So we decided to meet up.

👥; @Golden.(M/n)

View all 1,400,008 comments...

Joo.Joo.Joo @Golden.(M/n) that's where you ran off to at 7 in the fucking morning.

TaeTae well, now I know why Hyung was up early.
          -RM same.

Jessicah_O Can we all agree on the fact, that M/n looks like an innocent child here?
         -Momorinn yES 👏
         -Memehoe if this isn't the most truest thing, idk what is.

GoldenKookie I can hear the haters burning 🤔
        -Kookieggukkie But do you hear my heart beat only for you 🤔

SoSoSoyeon How come Star can act this innocent when with Yoongi and nOT WHEN HE'S PERFORMING??
        -Kingdomemes yES THIS IS A STATEMENT A FACT SENT BY GOD HIMSELF 👏
        -EnergeticBaby ^ 👏
        -StobBabydontStob ^ 👏👏👏
        -Yoo.Owl It's probably because he doesn't want to taint Yoongi-hyungs eyes.

CaughtInALie These two are so cute, how even?

Normal_anti101 We can all agree that he ain't shit.
          -Jhopeshope Excuse me??? Who tf is u?
          -Normal_anti101 ur fucking nightmare duh, b o o .

PeacenLove He can actually go suck on a dick, most preferably, not Yoongi's. 🙄