Chapter Five~ One Secret Revealed

Once I woke up I was in a bright white room in a bed with an IV in my arm and my throat killing me. I looked over and saw dad, Trevor,kian,Sam,ricky,Jc, and the devil herself Lia. I jump back at first at the sight of Lia being here but the IV was holding me back.

" what am I doing here. Why does my throat hurt. Why is there an IV in my arm. Why does everything hurt. UGH" I said to dad.

" it's ok sky you past out becUse of lack of blood that someone did to you and both of us know who it is" daddy said looking over at Lia. The doctor walked in and started talking.

" skylar we have some bad news but if you want it in private or......" The doctor said

" I don't want Jc or Lia in here to get the information." I said calmly looking over at Lia smirking as they both left. Now I'm getting nervous. Well my whole life is one big mess so I won't be surprised whe something really bad comes out of that doctors mouth.

" I'm very sorry skylar but you have a brain tumor" the doctor said walking out of the room

It felt like I just got shot by a bullet. Now I get it. The knife shouldn't have cut me. The knife shouldn't have hurt me. When the other foster parents beat me they shouldn't have left bruises. Now it all makes perfect sense. I always got head aches and I would wake up in the middle of the night with a head ache.

" Jc and the hell monster can come in" I said to daddy. He walked out and called them in

" what happened is she ok?" Jc asked me

" not really but you can blame you slut of a girlfriend that I have a brain tumor." I told jc with a smile on my face.

" oh my god I'm sorry sky but it's not Lia's fault because YOU have a brain tumor. And don't you dare call her a slut EVER AGAIN" jc yelled at me making me start to tear up.

" I HATE YOU JUSTIN I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!" I cried now I'm positive I hate Jc Caylen.