Chapter Six~ The Tumor

" the tumor has been spreading rapidly through your body it is a miracle that you are still here today" the doctor told me.

" how long do I have to live?" I asked him

" you have 6 months and that's being generous" the doctor said. Why does Lia have to ruin my life. Why me. Just why

" thank you can I get out of this hospital now" I asked the doctor. He nodded and we all got up and left.

The car ride was silent but jc and Lia making out in the back seat since I was in the passenger seat and daddy was driving.and then I broke the silence.

" I'm sorry guys that I kept that secret from you. I always got headaches and would pass out but I never thought it was a tumor.

" it's ok sky we will fight through this together no matter what. Right guys?" Dad asked Lia and Jc.

"We don't care about that slut she can go kill her self for all I care" and you won't believe who said that. Justin Caylen Callisto. That's when the tears started coming. Luckily we just pulled up to the house and ran up into my room and locked the door. I kept hearing trevor trying to open the door but I ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

Once I got back in the bathroom I heard my door bang down and heard trevor and ricky. That's when I saw my chance. I grabbed the razor and started to cut. Once I started to do the second cut my door burst end open which everyone but Lia and Justin.

" I thought you said you wouldn't to it again sky. We trusted you" Kian said as they all walked out of my room. All I did was cry my self to sleep.

??? P.O.V

" now that they don't trust that bitch I have all of OurSecondLife all to my self. There is only room for one backstabbing slut........ and that's me.