Chapter one~ The Adoption

Skylars P.O.V

Hi my name is skylar and I'm not your ordinary girl. I am in a foster home because my parents were murdered by someone named lia. But let's get back to me. I get bullied from all the other kids in the foster home. They call me worthless, a attention whore, a bitch, a slut, and a waste of space. I'm depressed and I cut. Every time I get sent back to this living hell I cut once. I have 10 cuts on my arm. So now you know how messed up I am.

Today is adoption day and I doubt that I will get adopted so I just stand where all the other kids are as these 6 guys walk through the door. There was a small boy, a REALLY tall guy, a guy with a SnapBack on, one with a lot of tatoos, one with a lisp, and one with a quiff. Guessing they are looking for a guy so no use for me to be here. One more month in this living hell.

Connors P.O.V

Today we all decide on adopting a girl even though ricky and kian want a boy. We are on our way now and we have trevor, kian, jc, Sam, and ricky. So we arrive and we walk in to see a line of kids in front of us. " hello how my I help you boys today" the lady said. " we will like a girl who is sixteen to eighteen" kian said looking over at this girl in front of us. " you may look around and tell me if you would like to adopt one" the lady said walking away. We walk up to the girl that kian was looking at and all she did was look down. Then I look at her arms. There were cut all up her arms. " hi I'm connor and these are my friends ricky, Sam, jc, Trevor, and kian. What do you like to do for fun" I asked her.

" my name is skylar and I'm eighteen and I like to penny board, long board and cut for fun" she mumbled the last part so we couldn't hear her.

" what was that last part skylar?" I asked her I was now getting curious. " I said I cut great now you don't want to adopt me I'm sorry I'm just depressed" She said that really quickly so we could barley understand what she said.

" it's okay if your depressed and of corse we want to adopt you still you are beautiful on the outside and the inside" kian said. Wonderful kian is falling in love with her already.

" Excuse miss we will like to adopt skylar" I said to the lady at the desk.

"Yes okay how old are you sir?"

"I'm 21 almost 22" I said. I can't believe that we are adopting a girl.

"Okay you may take skylar but you must sign this first" the lady said. Signed the form quickly and I took skylars hand and we walked to the car.

" Don't worry you will love the house we have a dog wishbone and a huge pool." Jc said to skylar

" don't worry we won't send you back to the foster home. It looked like a prison to me." Sam said in surprise.

" Thank you guys but don't worry about me I'll just stay out of your ways" she said with tears in her eyes.

" why do you cut your self?" Ricky asked. " RICKY you never ask some one why they are depressed." I screamed in anger.

" don't worry I don't mind telling you guys. It all started when my parents were killed by someone named lia. She killed them when I was 10 so I understood what she did. She stabbed the both in the back and they both fell to the floor lifeless. But when I was sent here I was bullied and called names I wouldn't bring back to mind and every time I was sent back to that living hell I cut once. Some times the people who adopt me would rape me and beat me and then send me back. So I started getting depressed and started to cut. That enough about my fucked up life. Now tell me about you guys." She said. We were all speechless.

" we are so sorry to hear that and please don't cut anymore you will be happy at our house." Ricky said.

" talking about our house here we are" I said to skylar. As we pulled up to our house.