Chapter Three~YouTube

Skylar's P.O.V

Once I finished unpacking I went down stairs and there was not just the 6 guys there were like 30 people in the house. I only knew the 6 guys so I stayed with Trevor. He is pretty funny. I found out that he is a singer and a youtuber? My parents or the foster parents never let me watch YouTube because they said it could kill you? I never believed them but I didn't want to get beaten so I just followed the rules.

" what's YouTube Trevor?" I asked trevor I needed to know.

" YouTube is this website that you get to make videos on it. The six of us have a YouTube channel called OurSecondLife and almost everyone else in this room has a YouTube channel too." Trevor said so I could understand.

" is it ok if I watch YouTube because all of my other foster parents said it could kill me and if I did go on it they would beat me." I said a little nervous. Shit! I wasn't suppose to say that last part.

"What they would beat you!? Well don't worry here you won't be beaten and of corse you can go on YouTube. You can make your own channel for all I care. YouTube is an escape to be free. Use YouTube wisely some people on it also known as OurSecondLife fans can give you hat and I'm sure you don't want that. Go ahead sky go upstairs and try out YouTube." Trevor said to me very slowly so I could hear what he was saying.

I ran up into Trevor's room and grabbed his laptop that he said I could use and logged onto YouTube. The first page was all of the guys at the gym. So I watched that one and it was a questions and answers. I was pretty funny. I searched up jc's videos and they were pretty calm. But then I saw a video called skateboarding in Walmart and i was on the floor laughing. I heard a knock on the door leading to jc's room. I closed the laptop and ran to the door.

" hi sky I want you to meet some one." Jc said to me. I nodded and he walked into his room and brought back a familiar girl.

" this is my new girlfriend her name is...............

CLIFFHANGER sorry but I had to do it comment who do you think is the girlfriend thanks guys byyyyyeeeeeezz